5. Welp, detention I guess.

Twas was another day! And Midoria was feeling !! Like he didn't get enough sleep..
Truth was, he was thinking the night prior, what would happen? Yesterday he had been fine, he had fun with toga and all was well. Except he had now missed two beatings, TWO! Should he skip school today? Pretend to be sick or even- even fake his own death!? He can't go to school, right? He'll be doomed!

What will kaccan do? ...
Whatever he won't think far ahead, maybe just maybe kaccan had forgotten about the whole thing. Ya..
Although the chances were slightly he clung onto this hope and got ready for school.
-----------
His mother had prepared breakfast but Izuku didn't have much time on his hands so he just grabbed a peace of toast off the plate and went out the door. From a fair distance he heard his mother call to him, something about, 'What's the rush?' Or, something like that..
He should have paid a bit more attention.
See.. He wasn't necessary late, but he was going to be if he hadn't left soon. Maybe coming late wouldn't have been such a bad idea.. Whatever he'll just deal with whatever life has in store for him. Yay..

"Oi kid! Watch were your going!!" 'huh?' He jumped at the sudden voice then saw a sewer hole up ahead. "Oh! uh thanks! You.. ?" His reply wasn't the BEST but he was just a socially awkward person in general. 'But, phew! That would have been bad!' Imagine falling into a sewer hole! Gross, he proceeded on his way to school.
Without anymore almost accidents.
---
As he arrived to school he could see a crowd of people overhead. He wondered why everyone was all crowded and pushing. As he popped his head out of the crowd he saw the reason why.. His childhood friend, kaccan- or Bakugo- was cornering another student! By the looks of it, their first year at this school. Some people were recording, how cruel.. Izuku wasn't one to talk bad about people but this was just really rude!! someone should be getting a teacher!
He would go but.. The teachers wouldn't do anything.. And snitches get stitches..

Izuku acted upon extinct and jumped into the circle ring formed by the crowd of students. Mostly on their last year of this school. "OH! Trying to play HERO HUH!? WORTHLESS DEKU! I WAS JUST LOOKING FOR YOU!!"
Oh shoot.. Maybe falling into the sewer hole wouldn't have been such a bad idea.
Or being slightly late.. But then he wouldn't be here to stop this..

With a gulp and unsteady feet he raised his voice slightly, "Um. Y-you ShoUldn'T pick on p-peOplE!" Oof.. Voice crack... No doubt he probably looked slightly pathetic.

With a hard shove Midoriya was thrown onto the ground, as the previously cornered student scrambled to their feet to get away. It looked as though they were gonna silently thank Midoriya but as they saw who their, "Savior" was their face morphed into one of disgust as they sneaked away behind a corner. Izuku received a upercut to the jaw, and a kick to the side. Making him take a sharp intake of breath.
As he was about to receive another blow the bell rang. "Hmp! You got lucky. YOU HEAR ME!? lUCKY! Don't expect to be saved by the bell again." Bakugo screamed into his face, as he rounded the pillar about to enter the school, he suddenly grumbled a, "Worthles deku.." And entered the building. Leaving Midoriya a shaking , heaving mess.
----
Coming into class with a bit of blood on his lips and breathing slightly unevenly didn't really disturb anyone that much. Much less the teacher who more so engrossed on the clock more than anything. Class went as per usual until he got called on.
"Midoriya would you like to solve question eight?" startled he looked up. 'Hmm...' He mentally thought.
If X=7 and the perimeter of the square were to be multiplied by the sides of the triangle, but then the triangle's quantity is unknown.. "..If there's a Zero... But then there's the 462 so you add it.. Then distribute it by the perimeter of the square witch could go in 34 with a decimal, simplify without the zeros..." Izuku had unknowingly said the last part out loud, "Can YOU SHUT UP! CAN YOU JUST STOP MUMBLING!!?" Shouted practically the entire class.

Right.. He has a mumbling problem, toga says it's cute.. But, it annoys a lot of people- basically everyone. At this the teacher spoke up, "Class, class settle down. But Midoriya, can you just ANSWER THE QUESTION..?!" The teacher yelled getting impatient. So he just said the answer "35.7!" He quickly answered, but the teacher once again spoke up. "Midoriya I asked you to solve the question, not to guess." What? But that was the correct answer.. "35.74 to be more precise." He answered again. But once again the teacher dismissed his answer, "Midoriya if you cannot answer the question please do not waste my time. We shall all solve it together then.. "

While they solved it Midoriya was thinking, did he really get it wrong? But as the teacher got closer to finishing the problem the more it looked like his answer. When the teacher finished it was, '35.742' He -the teacher- just put 3 numbers since it would be too long then muttered, 'it must be wrong..' While doing so he pulled out a calculator, same thing. (Except with more numbers of course.)
You cheated."

The teacher was staring directly at Midoriya, and repeated again "You cheated, somehow.... Detention, NOW."
Oh gosh..

---------------End Chapter:
942 words excluding this.