32. Sorry, love.

It was a couple days later and he decided to ignore that weird late night incident. He didn't want Toga to think he was clingy.
'but wasn't that the truth?' Something whispered at the back of his mind.

His shook his head to clear those thoughts. Today was Tuesday. Or as Kaminari said: "Taco-Tuesday!!" There was a collective sigh throughout the classroom. Mina was the one to speak. "Denki, we already told you, that's an America thing! We don't even have taco-tuesdays!!"

As the two fought he looked straight ahead. They currently had Mic as Aizawa Sensei was nowhere to be found. As an English teacher he ran the class as an English class. So he just looked at the two bickering, not even bothering to break it apart. Just looking proud at an, 'American tradition.' Would that mean 'Katsudon Thursday's' counted as a tradition in Japan? Or just the school he went to..?
It was a dumb thought but he was so invested in it he didn't even notice Uraraka sneaking up on him.

"Oh, Ura- Ochako!" "Hi Zuki!!" She replied back.
"Soo, I guess we have the rest of the class-time to ourselves?" She giggled pointing at the on-going debate.
"Well if they can have a Taco-Tuesday why can't we!?" Denki screamed. "IT DOESN'T WORK THAT WAY!" Mina screamed back.

Coming from that direction was an exhausted Iida. "Nonsense, this is still learning time, er- Ochako." He exclaimed, doing his robotic movements. He and Iida had actually befriended one another through Ochako.
"Sure we do!" She replied back. "Mic-sensei! Do we have the rest of the class for ourselves?" She called over to the English teacher posed over the desk. "Sure, listener!" Contentment in his voice.

"See?" Her giggle got a fawning Mineta in the corner. They ignored him.
"In that case, we are free to talk now." Iida nodded, giving a silent appreciation to President Mic. "Alright! So I was thinking if some of you guys were free, maybe we could go to a boba-shop nearby!" She exclaimed.

"Hmm, I'm not sure Ochako. As heros we must keep a balanced diet." As instructed as he tried to be, Izuku couldn't take him fully seriously with his weird movements. "Don't worry. I checked and they have a hero-friendly version." After she said that, something clicked with him. That was the same Boba shop he and Toga had visited occasionally after or before training.
"Sounds good to me." He replied. "Very well, we shall attend after school has ended." Right as they finished talking, the bell sounded, alerting them of their next class.

------

School ended. If he was being honest, it passed by in a blur. He quickly got out his phone, shooting a quick message to Himiko:
'Im hanging with some friends after school. Wanna join? <3'
It took only a minute for his notification to pop-up with her message, reading, 'srry, ima busy £>'

That's fine. He knew that she probably had school and all that stuff too. Maybe she just got caught up with it.
"Ah, Yadormii! Over here." Yelled Iida. "Zuki! Come on, you ready!?" Uraraka bounced next to him. She must reallyyy like boba. "Yep!" He replied back.
The three of them walked- or skipped in Uraraka's case- to the boba shop. "Ooo, so many flavors!" Uraraka gawked when they arrived. "Indeed. Though it would be wise to take the hero one." Iida agreed with her.

"Ya, I'll take the hero one too. I don't want to fall behind so soon." He said, eyeing the menu and taking note of a specific blend. "You guys are no fun." She huffed, going to order for them.
"Have you been here before?" Iida asked, noticing how familiar Izuku acted with the place. "Oh, ya. I go here sometimes with my, um, girlfriend.." He muttered, a faint blush appearing in his cheeks. "I see.. You really shouldn't have snuck her into UA like that. They have extreme defenses and she could really get hurt." Getting lectured by Iida felt like getting lectured by Aizawa. But then he started to think. What if she really had gotten hurt?

"Your right. I should tell her not to do that again." A moment later, Ochako came back with three drinks in hand. "You guys can be boring, but I want myself some choco-lateee!" She yelled. Her behavior even made Iida laugh.

For the rest of their time they chatted about what they expected from one of the best schools ever, and their goals. As well as some embarrassing encounters they had with some of the students and teachers there.
----

Soon enough, they were all getting ready to leave. Right before they did, he grabbed a drink that he had ordered last second. It was the one he had been eyeing earlier on the menu. "Extra drink?" Uraraka asked, "Yup. For a friend who couldn't make it." He responded back.
They walked and talked for a bit, till the path split in three. "Alright, see you later guys! This is about where we part." He said suddenly after some time walking with them.
"Bye Zuki!!" Uraraka yelled, Iida doing the same, "Goodbye Yadormii, farewell Uraraka!"

For a while after that he was left alone, walking on the one-sided sidewalk. Until..
"Hia Izu!!" Such a content voice could only belong to, "Toga!" He looked up, she was dangling from a tree.
he dropped down, going to walk beside him. "Oh, here." He said, handing her the drink in hand. It was cherry ice cream blend which she often ordered. He thought it would be nice to get her it. "Aww, how sweet. Thank you Izu~." She planted a peck to his cheek.

It felt weird to being doing things like this. He felt almost like he should hide his relationship. But then he realized, he wasn't really Izuku Midoriya, he was Uzuki. "I'll admit, I thought you kinda forgot about me.." She hummed, not caring to elaborate more. "What do you mean?" He asked, confused.
"I like that you have friends now, but.. I feel like I have less time with you." She admitted, her eyes dreary and pointed towards the gravel they walked on.

..Had he really been spending too much time studying? Now that he thought of it, they hardly ever hung out. "..You're right. I'm sorry Himiko." He didn't want his apology to be empty, he had to make up for it somehow.

"It's fine. Anyway, it's the afternoon right now. In a bit the stars should start showing." Toga slyly suggested, still slurping down her drink. "Well, I guess we better hurry onto a roof then." He continued, ushering her up a tall building. "After you, m'lady~." He tried to be a gentleman, but of course that never works with Toga. "Of course I'm going first, your too slow anyway." She rolled her eyes.
"That's what I get for being nice." He stated, going on up after her. "No, that's what you get for neglecting your girlfriend." Who, may I remind you is cute, athletic,-"

Toga rambled on as they made it to a flat pane on the roof.
"Okay, I get it. "My sweet, wonderfully amazing beautiful girlfriend." He finished for her.
"And don't you forget it." She lightly tapped him on the nose. "I don't think I could." He replied back, staring into her cat-like eyes.
Before, slowly, they got closer. So close until their lips met each other in a long kiss that took them from their spot on the roof to on top of each other.

They broke apart, a string of saliva connecting from their mouths made him blush uncontrollably.
He didn't think they were kissing for that long..

She chuckled inwardly to herself, "Your so silly Izuku..~" Finally done with her torment, she rested beside him. Till she adjusted herself so she was leaning onto him, which further morphed into them snuggling one another.
Both enjoyed the company of just them two. No Bakugo, no Ochako.. Just them, where they could be them and no one would judge them.
"I love you." She said, somewhat drowsy. His heart skipped, "I think I love you too.."

Toga had a goofy grin, as if she already anticipated this answer.

___________
(1386 words excluding this)
Faster chapter!!? No wayyy! It's a very cute fluffy one, eh?
[P.s, if your reading this at night, GO TO BED!!] ❤