CHAPTER 19

It has been a few days since the whole thing went down, honestly everything has been on the low. I text Caroline if a lot to make sure she is fine, even though she tells me off I still do it. Also, Damon seems to fallen off the face of the Earth and I am mostly glad for it but there is a small part of me that misses him.

Jenna is at the table doing work, so I just smile at her which she returns. "Morning, Jenna."

"Good morning, Nat." Then she is back at it.

My eyes scan the between the bagel or granola bar, but decide on the bar. I hummed when I chewed it. It was silent in here and that never happens, and I jinxed it because the sound of footsteps interrupts it. They sounded hurried, full of drama.

It was Elena. "Are you aware of what's going upstairs?" She points.

"Why can't it be drama free or silent?" I mumbled as I went for the coffee.

Jenna hums. "And you have no objection?" My dear sister presses.

"He could be craftier about it; at least make an effort to sneak her in and out. Oh, and uh, just so you know, I won't be home for dinner." Jenna smiled a little bit.

I nudged her with a smile on my lips. "So, you are going to go out with Logan?" Elena joined in. "You're going to go out with Logan."

"I'm going to show up and torture him, yes."

"As you should. He missed out on someone awesome." I patted her shoulder and looked at the time. "Hey, I have to go do something before school. See ya later."

I grabbed my keys then headed out the door. They called out with byes.

It was just me, Bonnie and Caroline in her room. caroline was at her stand doing her make-up while Bonnie and I sat on her bed, Bonnie playing with a candle. I actually drew a person screaming while listening to Care.

"I remember the party. Damon came up behind me, and he was kissing my neck, or biting my neck." She seemed dazed. But my hand froze at this, biting neck? What is up with biting necks?? I have to look into it. "I passed out. It's like there's holes in my memory lately. It's just weird. Maybe I let him bite me."

Bonnie looked at Care. "Why would you do that?"

"Can we not talk about it. I just don't want to talk about Damon." Care quickly spoke. I knew she wanted to avoid this, so I nodded my head.

"Yeah." I tried racking my brain to find something to say, but nothing. I wanted to tell Care about what is happening to me and leave Bonnie out of it, since it is not my place, but just haven't found the right time.

"What are you doing with that candle?"

I looked at Bonnie. "Um- nothing." She put it down, and saw an old necklace. It had a buzz feeling that I didn't notice before, my eyes glued to it before Bonnie broke it. "what's this?"

She held it in her hands, letting it dangle in the air. "Damon gave that to me. Or was going to. All, I know is, it's mine now." Care walked to Bonnie.

"It's ugly." Bonnie retorted making a disgusting face as I laughed.

"Well, get your grubby hands off it." And grabbed the necklace hanging it on a coat rack.

Something about that necklace was going to be a major key to something big. To what? I have no idea, but seems important.

We were at school, while Bonnie went to see my sister, I stayed with Care to pass out flyers of the sexy-suds car wash. Of course it was not my favorite thing to do but Care begged me to do it with her so I agreed.