My Psychopathic self

⚠︎Warning⚠︎
Top Taehyung/Bottom Jungkook.
Little Brutal. (Like killing)
✘No smut✘
BoyxBoy

Don't like? Leave.
If you like, then continue. ;)

n o t e :  this is the future me, who have done a little bit of editing here. only at the ending though. since it was the very first fic of mine, i wasn't quite satisfied with the ending, so i had to do that. even though im still not really convinced with the story lol. happy reading :)

NO ONE POV

"Wow, so beautiful!" The boy with bambi doe eyes exclaimed as he looked at the night sky, filled with shining stars, just like his eyes. "Yes baby, just like you." Said the boy, who was sitting beside the doe-eyed boy. "Cheesy." The doe-eyed boy, Jungkook said hitting his arm.

The other guy, Taehyung, laughed and pinched his bunny cheeks.

Taehyung, a 25 year old mafia, and Jungkook, a 22 year old student, love each other dearly. They are in a loving relationship for the past 2 years. They love each other more than anything. People call them the 'Power couple' for a reason.

Currently they were sitting in the park, admiring the sky painted with infinite starts and beauty.

"Bunny let's go, it's getting late." Jungkook nodded and both left to their home.

_______________________________________

THE NEXT DAY

"Jungkook if I happen to see that Byung again around you, I swear I'm gonna kill you." Jimin said to the Bunny who was munching his food.

"Jimin hyung, trust me that guy is getting on my nerves. He's gonna get slapped by me very soon."

"Kookie, don't take too long to do things you had to do. He's not a good guy. It's not safe for you."

"I know hyung, don't worry I'll-
"What are you guys talking about?" Taehyung came out of nowhere startling the two. "Uh- you know that guy I told you earlier?" Kook said with a nervous chuckle earning a glare from the latter.

"Who? Byung? The guy who asked you out? Kookie I already told you I'll talk with him. If he respects your opinion and not disturbing you, I won't poke my nose into this. He's literally roaming around you like a dog." Taehyung complained.

"Hyung, I know how you'll talk with him. I don't wanna create any problem." "Kookie you better shush yourself. Tae is right. Let Tae handle this. I'm getting bad vibes from him. You know he's a well known play boy of our university." Jimin said trying to convince Kookie.

Jungkook just pouted. He don't wanna create any problems. He knows Tae is very possesive, and can be very harmful if someone is coming in his way. So, he is thinking to do something by himself.