Past Lives

━─━─༺༻─━─━

Past lives, couldn't ever hold me down.

Lost love, is sweeter when it's finally found.

I got the strangest feeling. This isn't our first time around.

Past lives, couldn't ever come between us.

Sometimes, the dreamers finally wake up.

━─━──༺༻──━─━

A story of two past lovers who meet again, after cruelly being separated by fate. Fulfilling their vows and promises, to find each other in their every birth.

"I've waited so long with these flowers for you, darling."

"Darling, don't be afraid I have loved you for a thousand years."

• • • •

"Good morning class, I hope all of you have received the information about our field trip. Please do all that you have to, before the deadline. Don't wait for the very last day."

The whole class started murmuring, sounds of excitement, disappointed, confusion, filled the entire class.

"Fill out the forms that has been given to you. Submit it tomorrow without fail. Defaulters will not be able to come with us. Now! Listen everyone." The class begun.

"Dude we aren't babies for fvck sake! We're in highschool. Can't they take us to a more interesting place?"

"It's an educational trip Jimin. What do you expect?"

"My friend said they took him on an educational trip too. But it was way more fun."

"Switch school, then."

"You know I can't live without you idiot." Jungkook winked. "Of course you can't."

"Tsk. Not this time. You traitor, what did I tell you about sharing Mark's number huh?"

"He doesn't wanna talk to you shortie. Back off."

"He's not even your type. Give his number to me. I'll make a move or something."

"I can do that too."

"Bitch please. He indirectly asked you out, but my mans said he loves to stay at home." He scoffed.

"I don't like him you ass. But that doesn't mean I'll give his-"

"Mr. Park! Please walk out if you want to disturb my class."

Jimin apologized as she resumed the class.

"Why does she always point at me when you're the one that's talking?"

"Liar. You were talking too."

"I'm not talking about now."

"Luck, park. Luck."

"Shut it. Now what are we gonna do for the field trip? Can we bunk it?"