What will they say?

⚠︎ᗯᗩᖇᑎIᑎᘜ⚠︎
𝚃𝚘𝚙 𝚃𝚊𝚎𝚑𝚢𝚞𝚗𝚐/𝙱𝚘𝚝𝚝𝚘𝚖 𝙹𝚞𝚗𝚐𝚔𝚘𝚘𝚔
✘𝙽𝚘 𝚜𝚖𝚞𝚝✘
𝙱𝚘𝚢𝚡𝙱𝚘𝚢

ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ? ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ.
ᴏᴛʜᴇʀs ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ. ☕︎

"And the winner is BTS!!"

*Loud applause*

All the seven members of BTS, the biggest boy band in the world, went towards the stage.

"So first, thank you so much ARMY. We're really thankful for all your love and support." Namjoon, the leader of the group started. He spoke for few seconds, and let their band mates talk few words.

They then came down from the stage, holding their award.

After the ceremony, they all left to their car.

All of them sat in the car.

"Why can't y'all speak something. I'm always the one opening the mouth." Namjoon complained.

"Jungkookie is the one who runs away all the time. We'll catch you next time." J-hope said laughing.

"I'm so tired. We should take a big nap." Yoongi said. All of them nodded agreeing to what he said. They've been working so hard, practicing continuously, and now they seem to get some break.

Later, they arrived at the dorm.

All of them showered and slept for sometime.

_______________________________________

Jungkook woke up first, and went to Tae's room discreetly and admired his sleeping beauty.

"I'm too handsome right?" Tae said making Jungkook shook. "But it's creepy. Stop staring at me you bunny." Tae said as Kook laughed awkwardly with his red cheeks.

"I came to check if you are awake...so we can play?" Koo said. More like lied. He came to Tae's room for absolutely no reason. And ended up admiring the sleeping beauty.

"Sure. Wait I'll be back." Tae said and went to the washroom. "Hyung come to my room after you're done... I'll change and we'll play." Jungkook said from the outside as tae agreed.

"Woah look at the maknae's abs." Tae said as he came in Koo's room. Jungkook immediately put on his shirt blushing madly. Well, it's normal for the members to see each other shirtless, but when it comes to tae, it's quite different for koo.

Taekook started to play as Jimin entered and joined them too. "Jiminie hyung you look handsome in that shirt." Koo complimented Jimin. "I too have the exact same shirt, but you never said that to me." Tae said.

"Maybe it's because it suits Jimin hyung more." Jungkook laughed at the reaction of tae as he teased him.

Tae is always possesive around koo. He gets jealous easily. And tae himself knows that. Koo is a best friend for him, so it's normal.

_______________________________________

It's already night, all the BTS members were in the garden, having their lunch under the beautiful view.