Dying in your arms

2K reads?! 😨 happy 2K everyone! 🤧

w a r n i n g : this is an alpha omega story. and nothing is real, it's all just my imagination.

thank you so so much for 2K reads! this is a 2K special oneshot for y'all. enjoy :)

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"Alpha? I need to get up. Free me, please."

"Ahh baby. I told you not to call me that. No need for respect. Call me however you like." Kim Taehyung, the powerful and dangerous alpha, told to his sweet little omega.

For that, the omega; Jeon Jungkook, just looked down.

Sighing deeply, taehyung said;

"Did they tell you something again?"

"Who?"

"My family members. Did they?"

"Uh? N-No. T-They d-didn't."

Taehyung could easily sense if he's lying. He just can't lie. It's written all over his face that whatever he's saying is a lie.

"I'm sorry baby. I'll try my best to keep them away from you."

"No taetae don't be. It's not your fault. And, I'm okay like this. As long as you're here with me, I don't mind that."

"I'm glad to know that, bub. But, please don't listen to anything they say. You should come tell me, whatever they say to you. Don't hide anything. Do that for me, will you?" He asked gently caressing his cheeks.

And jungkook loved when he did that. A light blush crept upon his face.

"Yes h-hyung. I will."

"Good boy. Now, let's go brush your bunny teeth, hm?" He said as the other giggled and nodded.

Taehyung and Jungkook were mates. They got married with each other. And they love each other beyond belief.

Taehyung is a strong, and powerful alpha. And jungkook is a soft, and fragile omega. Taehyung's family members, that is; his mom's sister and his cousins and other people, like his aunt and uncle doesn't like jungkook.

Just because he's a weak omega. But, jungkook really isn't weak. He just didn't discover his strength. And taehyung doesn't care about any of that. He just loves jungkook to the fullest.

But, his uncle, aunt and his cousins would always mock jungkook behind his back. They would say stuff like don't call him by his name or anything. Call him 'Alpha'. Like, it's none of their business, right.

People tend to respect their Alpha, by calling them respectively too. But taehyung doesn't mind that. He wants his baby to be free and comfortable. But, his family couldn't accept that.

Again, just because they think that he's a weak omega. Since Taehyung is such a strong alpha, he's a pride to their family. And they think jungkook ruined it.

Jungkook would always be hurt by their words. He used to hide it from taehyung, but not until he found out by himself. From that day, tae tries to protect jungkook from his family, as much as he can.

But, Taehyung's parents aren't like that. They are the sweetest. But because of his other family members, tae has decided to leave that kingdom, and take jungkook with himself.

Even though, jungkook is resisting that, how can he live far away from his family, tae always denied that.

They both went down to have their breakfast.