Stolen Love

⚠︎𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠⚠︎
ᴛᴏᴘ ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ/ʙᴏᴛᴛᴏᴍ ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ
✘ɴᴏ sᴍᴜᴛ✘
ʙᴏʏxʙᴏʏ

𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓽 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮? 𝓛𝓮𝓪𝓿𝓮.
𝓞𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓔𝓷𝓳𝓸𝔂. ︎☕︎

"Kookie, you're taking forever. Come fast Tae must me waiting." Jae, Jungkook's cousin said. "I'm ready! Let's goo."

"Wow my bro looks cute today." Jae complimented Koo. "Thanks hyung. Wish I could say the same to you." "You brat!"

Jungkook laughed, and they both headed towards their neighborhood, looking for their friend.

"Hey Kookie!!" Tae said smiling brightly, as the bunny jumped over him. "Woah Am I invisible or something?" Jay said dramatically. "Kookie, are you also hearing voices? Where is that voice coming from?" Tae teased.

"Enough! We're already late. Let's go!"

Then the lovely trio left for their university.

Taehyung and Jungkook both are besties for a long time. And Jungkook may have a little feelings for Tae. Jae, is also a good friend for Tae. Jungkook and Jae are both good friends more than being cousins. These three always stick together. Both Tae and Jae are a year older that Kookie.

AT THE UNIVERSITY

"Ugh again these letters!" Jay scoffed. "Why are you jealous huh?" Tae said annoyed. "Seriously? Why would I be jealous? Why can't that person say it directly that they love you? Why through the letters?"

"They must have a reason, but, I like it this way. Though I'm dieing to know who that is." Tae said.

"Whatever." Jay said and rolled his eyes. "Don't start again, I have English class, so I'm leaving. Have fun standing outside the class!" Jungkook said and ran away.

Tae has a secret admirer. He/She always keeps these love letters in his locker. Nobody knows who's that. But we'll find out soon.

_______________________________________

"Kookie, are you okay? I heard that you have migraine. Is it alright now?" Jimin, Jungkook's bestest friend asked. "Yes hyung don't worry I'm alright!"

"Why are you so worried about him. He's perfectly fine." Tae said annoyingly, not liking the idea of Jimin being protective over Kookie. "Oh well Mr. Taehyung, if you didn't know, he gets these migraines when he is tensed. That's why I'm worried." Jimin spat back.

"Bunny are you okay? You know you can share anything to me. I will listen okay?" Tae said worriedly, putting his hands over Koo's shoulder and touching his cheeks.

"I'm good Tae. It's just a small-"
"See he's alright. Now let's eat." Jae said cutting off Kook and pulled the hands that were caressing Jungkook's cheeks. He seemed uncomfortable.

Jimin noticed this and kept quiet. He have always noticed this. How Jae would behave weirdly whenever Tae is being extra close with someone. That's why he never supports his love letters too.

"Jin hyung, I told you! Did you notice at Jae's behaviour?" Jimin whispered to Jin. "Yeah you are right. We should say this to Kook." Jin whispered back.