Haunted love

"i don't have a heart, but, i can feel it beating for you."

❥❥❥

"I hate everyone. Everyone!"

A boy in a black hoodie, the hood covering almost all of his forehead said, as he kicked a small stone showing all of his anger on it.

"Everyone is a bitch!! Can't believe this. Wow..Do I look like a freakin' joke?!"

He let out multiple profanities out of anger. He may look mad but his eyes told a different story. Broken. That's what his eyes said.

Life was very unfair to him. Especially his 'friends' that was really unfair to him. The ones he gave his everything to. They saw him as nothing but a joke. When he saw the reality, he wasn't able to digest it.

And here he is, walking down the street, late at night, talking to himself.

He stopped talking. Just the noise of his small breaths due to walking, and the sound of his footsteps continued in the dead silent environment.

He walked aimlessly, hoping this lonely night would bring him some sort of comfort. He looked around the houses as he walked.

But one particular house, more like a mansion, caught his attention. So much that he stopped walking, and took some good seconds to look at it.

No, the house wasn't beautiful. It looked horrifying.

The house screamed horror.

"Wait, isn't this the house the guys were talking about? They said about the rumours, and it's haunted."

Jungkook looked at the house, as it was so tempting for him to just get inside already. It's like, it was welcoming him, unlike all his friends who ditched him.

"Maybe, getting into this house would make me less lonely 'cause I can talk to ghosts." He said jokingly but he seriously considered doing that.

"I'm bored. It won't hurt much to just go in and return back within like five minutes, right? It's too dark and late and it's just gonna add up the spice." Call him crazy but he likes these type of things.

And he really wanted to distract himself from all the shits that's happening in his life. And he's hard to get distracted. But it's still a bad idea.

Who goes inside that kind of house late at night. And alone.

Jungkook will.

"Alright, here we go. The guys were already planning to go in, so it's totally fine if I go." He said walking towards the big dusted door.

He opened the door slowly, cringing at the creek it made.

He got in slowly, completely lost at the beautiful yet dark place. There was a hint of brightness from the window.

"Woah. It's so cool." He entered further, when he heard someone.

"Get me outta here! Please!! Help me!"

"What the-"

"Untie me right now!!"

He heard someone say from upstairs.

"I thought no one stayed here. Is there any illegal kidnapping happening here?" He asked to himself, as the voice continued pleading to let them go.

Jungkook followed the voice upstairs. It was not his intention to go this far, but he just wanted to help.