Read your mind like a book

jungkook: taehyung what the hell are you reading?
taehyung: your mind, honey.

❥❥❥

"Dare!"

"Alright, you chose it." Bogum smirked evily.

"Just gimme the damn dare already." Taehyung smirked back. He loved adventures.

"Alright. You need to make Jeon Jungkook your boyfriend, make him fall in love with you, and then break up with him."

"Bogum what?! You hear yourself right now?"

"Yep. You do the dare, and get 10000 won. Ready cash."

Now that tempted taehyung.

"Taehyung ah don't do that shit for a stupid dare. I know you're stupid but not stupid enough to do something like that."

Taehyung thought for a while.

"Sorry yoongi hyung. Bogum, I'll do the dare."

"That's my boyyy!" They all cheered for taehyung, except yoongi.

"Whatever!" Yoongi walked away from them.

-the next day-

"Are you sure?!"

"Yeah."

"Goodness I didn't know taehyung would do something like that."

"I didn't think so, Jiminie." Yoongi didn't want tae to break an innocent one's heart.

So he did what he had to. He told jimin about the whole dare thing, a.k.a jungkook's best friend.

Jungkook was sitting there too, shocked to hear yoongi's confession.

"That bitch!! How dare he? Not gonna lie, if yoongi hyung didn't say anything, I might've fell into his trap. Falling in love with him and getting my heart broken because of his stupid dare!" Jungkook was fuming in anger. Veins popping out of his neck as he gritted his teeth.

"Yeah, thank you so much yoongi hyung. Now you can reject him infront of everyone kookie. That's what he gets."

"No. That's not what that bastard deserves."

"What do you mean kook ah?" Jimin asked as yoongi just stared at the both.

"I will accept his proposal."

"WHAT?!! Are you nuts or what?"

"Hear me out Jiminie hyung."

Jimin nodded with sharp eyes.

"I'll accept him, and make him fall in love with me. And then break his heart like he planned to do with me."

"Huh? How is that possible?" Yoongi was more confused than worried for his friend. 'Cause he knows Taehyung's a man of his word. He'll do the dare, and won't fall for kook.

"I can do that yoongi hyung."

"Kookie this is unnecessary. I don't think this is the right thing. What do you think is the difference between you and him, huh?" Jimin looked a bit mad.

"Hyung, he needs to know the taste of his own medicine. It's like teaching him a lesson. Do you think he'll do the same thing to anyone after this?" Kook said which kind of made sense.

"And Yoongi hyung, please don't tell this to taehyung. I'm doing him a favour. I'll be the bad guy just to make him a good guy." That looked convincing. Yoongi just nodded.

"Good luck, I guess?" He said and walked away from the two. As much as he wanted his friend to understand that this is all wrong, a part of him knows that taehyung won't fall for him. So he decided to keep quiet about this.