You are my Vision

⚠︎𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠⚠︎
𝐓𝐨𝐩 𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠/𝐁𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐨𝐦 𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤
✘𝐍𝐨 𝐒𝐦𝐮𝐭✘
𝐁𝐨𝐲𝐱𝐁𝐨𝐲

𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞? 𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞.
𝐄𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲❤︎

*Cries*
*Sniffles*
*Hiccups*
*Sobs*

Were the only thing can be heard in the room. "It's okay hyunie. Your dream is my dream. Don't cry. Go for your dream. I'll be waiting for you." Jungkook said wiping his tears, which won't stop falling. "I'm sorry Kookie, but I will come back for you. After completing my studies, I'll come back to Korea okay?" Jungkook's boyfriend said.

Jungkook and the other boy love each other, for the past 6 months. Jungkook is still in his highschool, but his boyfriend completed highschool. He's going abroad for his studies. They are going to get separated.

His ticket for U.S is already booked. It's his dream to study in abroad and reach his goals. But the couple had only 6 months to spend together. Even though it might be a short amount of time, but they loved each other so much.

In two days, Koo's boyfriend will be leaving. No. They didn't break up. But still they are going to be seperated for few years. But they promised each other. He said he'll wait. The other said he'll come back. But, will they keep their promise? Aren't promises are meant to be broken?

"Hyunie... It's getting dark. Go home. Tomorrow I'll help you in packing." Jungkook said with a soft smile. His boyfriend nodded and left.

TWO DAYS LATER

Jungkook and his hyunie were at the airport. "I'm gonna miss you." The boy said. "I will miss you more. Don't forget me." Koo replied. "How will I huh? I promise, I'll come back after completing my studies for you." The boy said.

After few minutes, all the airplane formalities got over. "Bye baby, I'll miss you... Please take care. I love you." He said before placing a kiss on Koo's forehead. "You too take care. All the best. I'll support you no matter what. Your dream is very important for me. I love you." Jungkook said and gave a hug.

That's it. He left. Jungkook broke into cries, which he was holding for a long time. Yes. He's in pain. But, he's happy for his boyfriend. He's happy that he's going to achieve his dream.

That was the last time he saw his boyfriend. In the airport, wearing a black hoodie, with his luggage. Sooner, Koo left home.

Days passed.

Months passed.

Years passed.

But he didn't come back. 6 years. It's been 6 years but still he didn't come back.

Jungkook was currently sitting on a chair in their balcony. Smelling the soft air. He could hear the sound of wind and birds. But he can't see any. Why? Cause all he saw was black. His eyes are open. Still black. He stood up with his stick. And walked over to his mom. Yes. A stick.

He is blind.

2 years ago, he was met with an accident. After his boyfriend left, for the first four years everything was fine. But after that, he got into an accident, by which, he lost his sight.