Otsukare

alt.title: me and my enemy got stuck with the dangerous mafias.

━━

"Why'd you have to bring him here?"

"Chill kookie. You know we had to."

"I can't go through this shit again. I just came to hang out with you guys. I'm leaving."

"You know I want to hang out with you too. That's why I called you here." Jimin said trying to comfort the fuming bunny."

"I know hyung. But-"

"I swear I didn't know taehyung will be here. I'm sorry, but don't leave, please." He pleaded with the best puppy eyes he ever gave.

"Is everything okay?" Namjoon asked with concern.

"Yep. We can start the game." Jungkook assured as Jimin squealed with happiness.

Jungkook and Taehyung are enemies. They can't have a conversation with each other without starting an argument. It was just they were always the tom and jerry of the group and can't seem to get along.

If you put these two in the same room alone, they will be all safe but the room will be cut in half.

So, they both tried to stay away from each other as far as possible, for the sake of the city.

"Okay, let's start!!" Jin spinned the bottle as it landed on Namjoon.

"Truth!" Namjoon made sure to yell that before jin even asks him.

"Did you break the new cup I bought yesterday?" Jin shot the question without thinking anything.

"Hyung! You could have asked him a better one!" Taehyung whined.

"Well," Namjoon was sweating. "I did break it, but it wasn't ENTIRELY my fault. I just- you know-"

"Stop. I heard what I needed to hear. You literally acted like it wasn't even you. You liar! YOU'RE SLEEPING ON THE COUCH TONIGHT!"

Namjoon looked at him with his puppy eyes but he knew better that won't work on him right now.

"Next!"

The bottle landed on tae.

"Dare!" Taehyung smirked as he said that. He loved adventures.

"I dare you to tell Stacy what you feel about her." Jimin said it on purpose trying to make jungkook jealous. Don't blame him that he ships them both.

Jungkook scoffed. No, he was definitely not jealous. But just that he knew that girl was behind taehyung for a long time when taehyung himself kept rejecting her nicely. If that's not enough she hooks up with Taehyung's bench mate.

"Who's gonna tell him." Jungkook thought.

"Jimin, you know I feel nothing about her."

"Well, you don't feel numb, do you? You must feel something."

"Yeah, sure." Jungkook couldn't shut himself up.

"Why, Jungkookie. Are you jealous?" Taehyung said with a smirk.

"Ew why would I?!"

And then, after what he said, he knew taehyung would do the dare on purpose.

That's what he did.