Angels like you

┈━ ◇ ━┈

Angels like you can't fly down hell with me, I'm everything they said I would be.

┈━ ◇ ━┈

w a r n i n g :: age gap, violence, blood, brutal, mention of abuse.

KIM TAEHYUNG'S POV

I felt happiness gush through me as I saw the blood oozing out of him.

It's so red. I say I love no one, but I'm in love with this red. It temps me to tear more of his skin to watch the liquid flow out of him, ever so beautifully.

"Leave me you asshole!! You psycho!! Let me fucking go!!" Tsk. Yeah I'm an asshole. But he can't say it.

I stabbed him in his arms, hearing him scream pathetically.

"WHAT DO YOU FUCKING WANT!?? LET ME GO!!" Does this guy not realise he'll get more hurt the more he opens that filthy mouth of his?

I stayed quiet, getting some more of my tools.

"Hm, think you need some new toys."

"No no no please, enough! Why are you doing this to me!?"

How pathetic. Begging for his pathetic life.

"I swear I'm gonna fucking kill you if you don't let me go."

"Sorry but, I'll be the villain tonight, darling."

NO ONE'S POV

The guy wasn't in his right state of mind. He tried begging, and even dared to threaten him, not knowing what the guy standing in front of him is capable of.

Taehyung took his favourite tools, getting ready to tear him in half, when he heard footsteps, followed by a big thud.

He got out of his basement, and came out to see someone lying on the ground, moaning in pain.

He inched closer, and the person lifted up their head, flinching immediately. The person went backwards, looking afraid. Taehyung eyed him suspeciously.

"Who are you?" He asked with a deep voice, making the stranger even more scared.

"I'm J-Jungkook." Shit shit I said my name. "N-No no I'm not jungkook... I'm- uh- jugesook."

"..."

"I've never heard a name like that..." Taehyung read that boy like a book, and laughed. He thought the laugh was normal, but he didn't realise it sounded maniac to the poor jugesook.

Taehyung understood the guy was afraid. But what he noticed after having a good look at him is that, his eyes were teary.

"Why are you crying kid?"

"I'm-I'm not a kid. I just got hurt. And I'm not crying." Jungkook, sorry jugesook said, trying to control his tears, from the pain.

"Ohh." Taehyung noticed the guy was injured. A glass piece was stuck to his leg, and he was bleeding badly.

"Oh my gosh you're hurt. Get over here." Kim Taehyung, the infamous psychopath, spoke ever so softly to the bunny looking guy. Cause who wouldn't?

"I-I fell down. Ah." He was constantly groaning in pain. Tae stepped closer. "You need to take that out now."