Tom and Jerry

firstly, thank you so much for 3k reads🤯🤧♥️ it was really a shocking tsunami for me.. thanks for showing your love to my stories i'm so greatful for y'all ♥️

you can take this as a 3k special oneshot, or simply just as an update.. as it is the both for me.. anygays, sorry for boring, let's proceed with the story (~ ̄³ ̄)~

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"I, Kim Taehyung, take you, Jeon Jungkook, to be my husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death us do part."

"I, Jeon Jungkook, take you, Kim Taehyung, to be my husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death us do part."

"Please exchange your rings."

"You may now kiss."

The newly wedded couple kissed and pulled back in an instant, facing the crowd, as they cheered them.

With a soft and warm smile, they met their family members, hugging them as their parents were shedding happy tears.

Both of them looked incredibly good together. Many couldn't take their eyes off them. They looked like a perfect couple.

Kim Taehyung, is an art. Jeon Jungkook, is another art. These two arts together, made a whole new level of beautiful masterpiece.

The wedding ceremony continued with joy and happiness. Everyone enjoyed the variety of meals and deserts, some people judging them, but the smile on the couple's face remained the same throughout the end. Soft and warm.

By that, everyone knew they are happy.

Finally, it all came to an end. The guests started to leave. Both taehyung and jungkook's parents were present, along with the newly wedded couple's friends.

They were about to let the couple leave to their new home. Both of them hugged their parents real tight, as they were ready to get in the car.

As they sat inside the car, they bid their goodbyes to them with a loving smile. Their parents watched their little kids who grew up so fast and now left to start their new beautiful life.

It was about three to five minutes the drive started. It was no one but the driver in the front, and taehyung and jungkook behind.

The drive was so quiet throughout the whole five minutes, until the elder of the two broke it.

"Don't even think about sleeping on my shoulder accidentally like any other romantic fanfictions."

"Eh? Do you really think that I will put this pretty little head of mine on YOUR shoulders?! Never!" The younger spat back with the same passion.