Handsome cops

Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook are two sincere(trans. dumb and dumber) cops. In the midst of their tooth rotting romance, they try to help a person, who had an emergency due to a thief breaking in.

w a r n i n g :: remember the three U(s); Unrealistic, delUtional, Unlogical. thank you.

◀ ✾ ▷

"YO TAEHYUNG THAT'S MY PANTS!!"

"Doesn't matter Kookie. Let's just hurry the fuck up."

"Wait wait wait-" He ran, pulling down the pants of his boyfriend, after getting a glimpse of what's underneath.

"Kookie I get it, I'm hot. You need to control yourself. We can't be doing this everytime we change. As much as I'd love to fuck you now-"

"You pervert!! That's not it!! It's my underwear! You can't be wearing my underwear too!"

"Honey it doesn't matter. We're getting late my boo. Now, wear my pants and hurry up!"

"Ugh this is too big. It looks weird on me, by butt looks ridiculous. Oh my gosh tae, you really have a fat ass!"

"Told you, I'm thicker." Taehyung smirked, as he tucked in. "Come on, we're gonna be late again."

Jungkook nodded, before they both got inside their car, as they made their way to the police station.

"GOOD MORNING S-"

"Stop screaming early in the morning, Taehyung. You guys are late again." Their higher officer, Mr. Kim Namjoon said, as he walked towards his chair.

"We're sorry Mr. Kim. It's just, uh-"

"I know, you're gonna make reasons again. Now take your brother and start the work." He said, pointing at Kook. Taehyung almost became red because of anger.

"He's NOT my brother, officer Kim. He's-"

"Your friend, I remember. It's just, it gets mixed up, but it doesn't matter." Jungkook thanked him dragged Taehyung with him.

They're not allowed to date one another in work, to keep the professionalism. But they did anyways. Who gives a fuck? But officer Kim always addresses him as Taehyung's brother because he thought they look alike.

"That potato head! How dare he call you my- UGH AGAIN!!"

"Calm down tae. It's not gonna turn real or something. You'll always be my pookie." Taehyung cringed getting a laugh from his boyfriend.

They were in their work place, doing everything they need to. It was quite a busy day. They had to move here and there, some works outside, some inside. It was finally the night, which means their shift is gonna end soon.

"I cannot wait to go home and cuddle you baby. It's suffocating in here."

"We must wait a little longer Tae. Don't worry I'm all yours when we get home!!" Jungkook said extending both of his hands out.

Taehyung scoffed, "This is what you say, but then you will kick me when I cuddle you. I rolled down all the way to the bathroom yesterday."