Haunted love :: 2

shout out to JeonIan0109 BangtansIconicLaugh daddytaelovebabykoo BTS_F7 these pretty people for the request <33

and i'm extremely sorry for being so late, forgive your author this time

w a r n i n g :: there's a lot of imaginative stuff mentioned in this story. they might not make any sense, please remember that this is just a fanfiction.

happy reading ☕

❥❥❥

"Welcome home, Jungkookie."

"Stop, that's creepy."

"I am creepy, little baby."

"Baby? Since when I'm a baby for you, huh? And for your information, I'm not little. I'm a grown ass man."

"But you're shorter than me."

"Oh my gosh, will you shut up about it? I'm just a few inches shorter than you, don't need to be dramatic." He said as he dragged his luggage along with him.

"Oh, please, allow me." Taehyung said, taking the luggage from his hold.

"Wow, you're a gentleman ghost."

"Stop addressing me like that." He growled with a deep voice, which made jungkook to stop on his tracks, looking at him with his wide doe eyes.

He won't lie, that scared him a little. It did give him chills.

"I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you." Taehyung apologized immediately seeing the scared boy.

Seeing how the elder's eyes softened, jungkook let out a giggle making the taller male sigh with a smile of relief.

"Who said I was scared, dummy? I wasn't."

"Oh, really? Doesn't look so to me." He rose an eyebrow at the smaller boy, who seemed to wander around the hallway, and settling down on a big sofa.

"Jeon Jungkook is never scared."

"Oh come on!"

"I didn't say that. It's all over the news."

"Well, the credits goes to me. Since I'm nice to you, you aren't scared of me. If I was not, the great Jeon Jungkook will be scared."

"Shut it Kim. And sit down next to me. My neck hurts." He said slightly massaging his own neck. Since taehyung was behind him, he couldn't stay in the turning position for so long.

Taehyung came closer and started to massage his neck. But Jungkook grabbed his hands and started to look at his fingers, more like scrutinizing.

"What?" Taehyung inquired, looking at him weirdly.

"Well, I thought you'd have long black nails like I've seen in the movies. But yours is neat and clean with no nails at all. Are you perhaps a human, and you're lying to me?"