Still with you

W a r n i n g : Very very very short. BoyxBoy

Low sounds of rainfall. Dark room, with a little shade of moon light. Taehyung was laying on his bed, trying his best to fall asleep. But he can't. Several thoughts invaded his mind, preventing him from falling asleep. He sighed, rolling onto the bed not being able to sleep.

He just stared at the ceiling, then at the wall. A picture hanging onto the wall to be precise. It's his boyfriend. Jungkook. He looked so happy in the picture. Showing off his bunny teeth. Taehyung smiled sadly remembering his dead boyfriend. Yes. He died in a car accident.

Taehyung would have died too. But he want to keep his promise. Before Jungkook died, he asked Taehyung to live. He asked him to promise that he will live for him. Just like how Jack did to Rose. He asked him to promise, cause he knows very well that his TaeTae won't live without him.

And so, Taehyung didn't have the heart to break his promise. So he decided to live for his baby. Jungkook still talks with him. He's still with him. Whenever tae feels lonely, he talks with his Koo. That makes him happy. Is he a ghost? But Taehyung doesn't believe in ghosts. He considers Jungkook as his angel. Just like he have always did.

"Ugh...I can't sleep. But I'm so tired." Taehyung said sighing to himself, as he have been working really hard, yet he can't sleep even after feeling so tired.

Just as he was struggling to sleep, he heard a melodic angelic voice. He smiled knowing the voice. It was so soothing. So soft.

"Behind the faint smile that looked at me, I will draw a beautiful purple shade. Though our footsteps maybe out of step, I want to walk this path with you. Still with you."

Taehyung slept peacefully listening to that melodic voice. It had always made him sleep.

Still with you.

THE END.

Thanks for reading.♡♡♡

I know it's bad.🙂 But it's sweet too.🌚 I got this idea out of nowhere. So I thought instead of publishing nothing we can do something😅

Andddd....

This is a new Taekook series of mine. I'll post the first episode soon. Go watch the introduction if you want to.🖤💎✨