Don't Ask About The Past, Don't Expect A Future - Olivier Giroud

Hey guys! So do you remember the (fictional) character of Karim Benzema's sister that I introduced in the "El Clasico Special" one shot and then appeared in the Raphael Varane and Iker Casillas one shots? Well she's been a secondary character in so many stories I thought it was time for her to finally have her own story lol ;)

One last thing: If you find the Arctic Monkeys reference in this one shot, you are a goddess okay ;)

______________________________________________

I gradually stirred from my sleep, eyes fluttering open before stretching my arms and legs, finally managing to pull the covers away from me. I grabbed the dressing gown on my bedside table and slipped it on to cover my naked body.

I was about to get on my feet when a hand wrapped around my wrist, pulling me gently backwards. I turned around and saw Olivier lying on his back, looking at me with a sleepy smile. I must've woken him up.

"Hey, stay."

"Come on," I smiled "We need to get up, it's almost eleven."

"We can have a little more fun if you want to" he shrugged innocently.

I rolled my eyes and laughed "I'm starving, let's get some food"

"Jeez I offer you my body and you choose food, no wonder I don't date you, you're driving my insecurities through the roof"

"You wish you were dating me"

"You're my teammate's sister Layan"

"And your point is?"

"Karim would flip out if he knew."

"Since when do we care what Karim thinks though? I already told you a hundred times Olivier, this..." I pointed at him and I simultaneously "...only happens because I'm bored and you're desperate."

Any trace of sleepiness disappeared from his face as he stared at me with a smoky expression before pulling me down for a kiss.

I don't think I can ever make myself clear enough with Olivier. Though to be honest, a big part of it is my fault; we've been sleeping together every time my modeling job takes me to England or when we're both in France like right now.

I'm not really sure when it all started... oh actually I do. It started when he and his wife got a divorce. I happened to be there, I had broken up with my boyfriend around the same time and... well we fell into bed together. The situation repeated itself a little while later when we saw each other again before some National friendlies. It's been going on for quite some time and of course, no one knows about this little affaire.

"You look beautiful in the morning" he said nibbling little kisses on my collar bone.

"All the time you mean" I smirked.

"I like you Layan"

"Doesn't everyone?" I smirked again making him roll his eyes.

"Stop being cocky, I mean really like you"

"I know Olivier, you told me like three times already."

"Lay..."

"Don't 'Lay' me Olivier, I don't want to hurt your feelings but you knew I wasn't interested in anything more than casual sex."

He sighs but pulls me on top of him and kisses me again... What do I do now? Enjoying it would be a good idea. Damn why does he have to be such a good kisser? I feel like a slut for not resisting more... Scratch that, I'm already a slut for sleeping with him, might as well go all the way.