Birds On A Wire - James Rodriguez {PART 1}

«Birds On A Wire» , a James Rodriguez one shot.

>Part 1: "The Newbie of La Casa Blanca"

....

[This one's for my baby, the beautiful Tala (NeymarJrMyBabe) it kind of pained me to write it at times because it's very 'Hala Madrid'-ish and I'm a hardcore Culé (if you couldn't tell hehe). But I know how much you support Madrid, so here's to how much I love you Tala ;) Enjoy it babe <3]

________________________________________________

"Okay team, gather up" our coach, Santiago De La Rocha, called out trying to get our attention.

The entire Real Madrid women's football team, to which I was the captain, was gathered in the hall of the Bernabéu stadium. We were supposed to have an intensive training session today and it came as a surprise to all of us when our coach told us to head to the stadium instead of our usual training ground.

"Unfortunately our training pitch isn't in usable condition at the moment, the management decided to replace the grass with a new one without warning us, which means I had to find you all a practical space to train in. And frankly what pitch is better than the Bernabéu's?" our coach said with a slight smile making us nod in agreement.

"However" he continued "The men's team is going to be here as well since their training ground isn't functional either. Which means you will all be training together today"

A wave of excited and surprised murmurs roamed through the team as Santiago tried to quiet the mass.

"Now señoritas, remember that this is exceptional and it's only because we have a situation on our hands and can't do otherwise." He said but most of the girls had already stopped listening as the excitement that his announcement created was building up.

"El señor Ancelotti has granted us half of the field to train on while the men's team will be on the other side. I know this is a first for all of you, but, por el amor de dios, be professionals" he sighed heavily seeing as the team had already lost focus.

That's when Santiago turned my way and eyed me with a knowing look "Rivera, take it from here" he told me and I nodded, understanding that he wanted me to give the team my usual pre-season pep talk, seeing as I was the captain.

"Señoritas!" I called out, making all eyes turn to me "I'd like to remind everyone that La Liga matches start in a week and we have a title to defend, which means there's no room for anyone to be out of focus right now. We won La Liga last year and every club in España is looking forward to beating us this year, but we're not going to give them that satisfaction. They all think we've grown weak but we proved ourselves through sweat and tears and we'll keep doing whatever it takes to make everyone fear our team's unity. We have the skills and the heart and we'll keep La Casa Blanca's glory alive, like we always do, proving to everyone, yet again, that Real Madrid is the best club in Europe and without a doubt, the whole damn world as well!"

This was all the girls needed to get back on target. I smiled widely as the team erupted in a chorus of "Hala Madrid!" the coach eyed me with a satisfied look on his face "Nicely done Tala" he said and I thanked him before we all made our way to the field.

This was going to be an interesting training session though, even I had to admit that. The men's team was already scattered across the field when we stepped on the pitch. They came by to greet us, as most of us girls, were close friends of the Real Madrid men's team, and I was no different. We all exchanged boosting words and friendly encouragements until Carlo Ancelotti, their coach, and ours thought it was enough with the mingling.