Candidly Dishonest - Lukas Podolski

I think I had a bit too much fun with this one shot hahaha x) Hope you like it.

_____________________________

SEPTEMBER 23rd, 2015

You have a new message from: BETH SCHRÖER

Beth: Hey Podolski, can I talk to you for a minute?

Lukas: Oh hey Bonjo, what's up?

Beth: That stupid nickname again... When will you let it go?

Lukas: You'll have to wait a decade or two I'm afraid.

Beth: Loser.

Lukas: Aaaanyway, did you need something? Because, ya know, my schedule isn't freeing itself anytime soon.

Beth: Crap I'm sorry, we can always talk later if you're busy

Lukas: Beth... I was kidding, apart from training and matches, even a Teletubbies has a better social life than I do

Beth: Aw, too much of a softie to mingle with the Turks aren't we? ;)

Lukas: Hey, corn flakes and TV are pretty good company too

Beth: And here I thought you were living the dream in Turkey hahaha... Shoulda stayed in Italy or England then, at least you had human interactions back there.

Lukas: Hey I'm not as antisocial as you think. It just so happens that I'm having a quiet evening at home because most of my teammates have plans for tonight.

Beth: Alright, alright, I was just teasing. Anyway, back to the main subject

Lukas: Was there a subject in the first place?

Beth: Well you didn't think I'd be chatting you up just to entertain your lonely evenings now did you? ;)

Lukas: No of course not, I mean you never text me unless you want something and apparently that doesn't change whether I'm in Italy, England or Turkey so...

Beth: Well excuse me if I live in Germany while you change countries every 6 months.

Lukas: Blablabla crap excuse, you know I'm right.

Beth: Why are you making me sound like a gold digger? xD

Lukas: You said it not me ;)

Beth: Okay you little jerk, enough with the sass. I need your help with Aleksy's birthday gift. I have no idea what to get him.

Lukas: And you thought I could give you ideas?

Beth: Aren't you his brother?

Lukas: I mean we have the same parents, or at least it says so on our birth certificates, not sure if it's reliable source though.

Beth: Oh my gooood shut up, it was a rhetorical question you little bitch. HELP ME, I'M BEGGING.

Lukas: Why don't you ask Hedy, she's his girlfriend last time I checked, and your best friend as well.

Beth: I did ask her but she was already having trouble choosing something herself. Come on Lukas you're my last resort!

Lukas: Alright alright, just get him a stripper, he'll love it.

Beth: I'm gonna pretend you did not just say that.

Lukas: Why not? You can never go wrong with a stripper.