Total Freakout - Cesc Fàbregas {PART 2}

«Total Freakout» , a Cesc Fàbregas one shot.

>Part 2: "Wild Fire"

......

[Reminder: this one shot is set during the 2013/2014 season]

______________________________________________________

"Congratulation on winning the El Clasico" I said.

"Thank you" Cesc said smiling and then opened his arms "Come here"

He didn't have to say it twice; I went up to him and buried myself in his chest as he closed his grip on me.

I looked up at his face to see he was still smiling at me and before I knew it, he leaned in to kiss me.

I think I should explain a little bit. The thing is, the relationship Cesc and I have is a lot like a boyfriend-girlfriend relationship but it's not. I wish it was, but I would be lying to myself. We met two years ago when he joined Barcelona and I liked him instantly. It was only a few months ago that he told me he liked me back and we got together, went on a few dates, but never made it official. We never really gave a name to our relationship, we just went with it. This situation is really tricky though, firstly there's my brother who simply cannot know about this or else he'll certainly kill us both, that's why we've always been hiding and sneaking around. The reason why Xavi knows is because he walked in on us kissing once and I had to explain everything to him, we made him promise to keep it a secret from Carles and everyone else, and out of all people, I knew I could trust Xavi. Secondly, there's the fact that I'm madly in love with Cesc and I want so much more with him but it doesn't seem like the feeling is mutual. He likes me, but he doesn't love me.

"I missed you" he smiled putting a string of my hair away from my face

"I missed you too, I can't believe that I have to come to the training grounds to see you even though we live in the same city." I said with my arms wrapped around his neck.

"I know Caty, I'm sorry" he said caressing my cheek with his palm "It's just that my schedule has been crazy lately but I promise I'll make it up to you somehow I-"

"It's okay, I understand, don't worry about it Cesc" I said smiling reassuringly trying to hide the fact that my heart was fluttering like crazy.

He smiled and leaned in to kiss me again, his arms wrapped firmly around my waist, holding me as close to him as possible.

"You know, I was just talking with Xavi before coming here..." I said between two kisses.

"Hm hm" he mumbled starting to kiss my neck.

"And he told me about how we couldn't keep hiding from Carles forever. Well he's probably right Cesc. I think we should tell my brother about us."

Cesc froze and quickly let go of me a shocked look on his face.

"Wait what?" he said "Catalina, are you sure about this?"

"I'm tired of sneaking around Cesc. And we're not doing anything wrong!"

"Yeah but... you know how you're brother is. He's going to rip my head off!"

"I'm sure he'll come around" I said shrugging.

"Alright" he said "if that's what you want, then okay, we'll tell Carles."

"Really?" I asked raising my eyebrows.

"Yeah... I might die an agonizing death in the process, but it's okay." He said jokingly.

I giggled and jumped in his arms, hugging him tightly. We carried on kissing for a few seconds until the kisses were becoming more and more passionate. Cesc lifted me up as my legs wrapped around his waist. He carried me to the bench he was previously sitting on, his lips not leaving mine for a second. He laid me down on the bench and leaned over me leaving trails of kisses from my chin down my neck to the beginning of my chest.