Twisted And Deranged - Jordi Alba

[This was requested by BieberHoran21 sorry it took so long, hope you like it :)

This is set during the 2013/2014 season]

_______________________________________________

“Hey guys, guess what!” Piqué  said as he skipped cheerfully into the locker room.

Today was the annual, pre-seasonal, medical checkup for all the players. The entire team was currently hanging out in the locker room, waiting for their names to be called so they could go to the examination room.

They all turned to look at him.

“What?” Victor asked.

“You haven’t looked this excited since you found out that they served peanut butter cookies at the cafeteria” Cesc said smirking and the rest of the guys giggled.

“To my defense, those cookies are heaven’s creation” Gerard said raising both of his hands.

“So anyway, what is it?” Andrés asked.

“Well, apparently they’re short on medical staff, since most of them are still on their summer break. So guess who will be checking us up today!”

“I’m taking a wild guess here, but it couldn’t possibly be Elyzandra, could it?” Javier said in an exaggeratedly wondering tone.

“You got it, it’s here” Gerard said with a boyish grin.

“Elyzandra, the pretty medic?” Pedro asked.

“Yeah, her”

“Well this checkup suddenly got way less annoying” Dani said smiling widely.

“That’s great” Sergio said rubbing his hands together “I’ll have her to check out while she checks me up” the players laughed at his comment.

“I wonder what your wife would say about that” Xavi smirked.

“I mean I get where they’re coming from, she is easy on the eye” Carles shrugged.

“Easy on the eye?” Neymar repeated “Man, she’s like smoking hot!” he exclaimed and the players agreed with him.

“Will you guys shut up for a second” Jordi suddenly said clearly annoyed. They all turned to face him with smirks on their faces.

“What, Jordi, don’t you agree with us?” Marc asked smiling shrewdly.

“Show some respect, she’s not a piece of meat” he retorted.

“Come ooooon Jordi, you know we’re just doing this to tease you.” Alexis said laughing lightly.

“Yeah, don’t worry, we all know Elyzandra is like, the love of your life.” Leo added taping Jordi’s shoulder.

“Huh?” he said raising an eyebrow “What are you talking about?”

“Come on, it’s no secret you’ve had a crush on here forever” Cesc said and they all nodded.

“Whatever” Jordi said rolling his eyes.

“It’s okay man, you can go for it. No one’s going to try to steal her from you” Alexis said.

“Speak for yourself” Pedro laughed “I’d totally—“

“Shut up Pedro” Gerard playfully shoved him away “Anyway, my point is, today’s the perfect day for Jordi to ask her out!”

“I agree” Dani said “The assistants aren’t here so she’d be on her own”