My Teammates Warned Me - Marc Bartra

"Marc!" Olivia sighed heavily "Marc, wake up!" She tried another time but her boyfriend still wasn't budging.

Well, might as well try the hard way...

She slapped him right across the face and screamed "WAKE UP YOU LAZY BASTARD!"

Marc jumped out of his skin and fell off the bed they were sleeping in.

"Olivia what the hell?!" He shouted.

"You weren't waking up!" She shrugged innocently.

"So you decided to just slap me?!"

"Hey, calm down, now is not the time." She suddenly paused and her body writhed "Owwwww..."

"Oh God what's wrong? Are you in pain?" He asked worriedly.

"What the hell does it look like?" She asked sarcastically "Yes I'm in pain." She then pointed at her 9-months-pregnant belly "That's why I woke you up, I need you to take me to the hospital."

"Oh my God!" Marc jumped on his feet and grabbed a pair of shoes "I'm so sorry babe, i didn't realize" he said quickly putting on a shirt "Let's go!"

He walked over to Olivia's side and helped get on her feet while putting an arm around her waist, supporting her while she walked.

They finally got out of their house and arrived to the car, Olivia was about to get into the front passenger seat, but Marc stopped.

"Hey don't you think it's best if you sit in the back?"

"Why, do you plan on having an accident?"

"Erm... No"

"Ok then, I'll be fine in front" she snapped.

"Olivia, seriously, I'd be less worried if you sat in the back." He said furrowing his eyebrows.

"Would you be less worried too if I gave birth in a hospital?"

"Oliv–"

"I take that as a yes." She cut him off "In that case, shut up and help me get into the passenger seat."

Never argue with a pregnant woman, he thought rolling his eyes.

Marc began adjusting the passenger seat so it would be easier for Olivia to get in. After helping her get seated, he jumped in the driver's seat, turned on the car and drove out of the driveway of their house.

"Are you still in pain?" He asked glancing at Olivia.

"It comes and goes but... Owwww" she put a hand over her stomach "It's kind of excruciating at the moment."

"I'm so sorry baby; we'll be at the hospital soon."

"You better be sorry... OWWWW you knocked me up, this is all your fault."

"My fault?" He repeated amused "Last time I checked, it takes two people to make a baby."

"Just get me to the freaking hospital!" she screamed writhing in pain.

"Sorry, sorry," he composed himself focusing back on the road "In how much pain are you in right now, on a scale of 1 to 10?"

"FREAKING FOURTEEN!" She shouted tears forming in her eyes "Can't you drive faster?!"

"Baby I'm driving as fast as I can, I promise."

"Marc... It's three in the morning, there's no one in the streets, STEP ON IT!"

"The joys of pregnancy..." he sighed rolling his eyes.

"Marc I swear to God I... OWWWW"

---