Soul Patch And Freckles - D. Villa & F. Torres {PART 2}

So here's the second part of the three shots! We'll be posting the third and final chapter very soon. Also, the first person who guessed the names of Soul Patch Guy and Blondie With Freckles was none other than the beautiful Jade (Jayme112234) so congrats babe, you get the dedication! :)

Also don't forget how it works: As soon as you're done reading this, head over to Silvana's book (silvanamaria98) and read the second part in Sara's pov.

...

"Soul Patch And Freckles" a short story written by Silvana and Leila

>Part 2: "Larger Than Life"

___________________________________________

"Ladies and gentlemen, if you would please like to clear the dancefloor, the bride and groom will now have their first dance." announced the spokesman over the loud rumble of Enrique Iglesias' Bailando.

Victor stood up, he took Cassandra's hand and they both went to stand in the middle of the dancefloor. Once they were both ready, the song shifted to Elvis Presley's 'Can't Help Falling in Love'. Victor took the lead and the newlyweds waltzed throughout the ballroom, completely immersed in each other's eyes.

Halfway into the dance, the song suddenly shifted again, this time turning into a contemporary techno song that I recognized as 'Watch Out For This'. Victor and Cassandra then started a choreographed dance while some guests, that were actually back-up dancers, removed their tuxs and joined them. Sara and I were left in complete shock as we took the scene in.

That was so typical of Cass oh my goodness, always wanting to step out of the box, even on her own wedding day! Looks like she found a perfect match in Victor. I couldn't even begin to describe how happy I was for these two. The song ended and the crowd of guests erupted in cheers. I was sitting next to Sara around the table that was assigned to us as we both applauded for that quite unusual first dance. When the hype died down a little, Sara looked at me with a mischievous smile on her face.

"You know.." she giggled out of nowhere "I'm still not over the way you fell after the ceremony."

I deflected my gaze from Cass and Victor to look at her "Shut up," I teased "At least I didn't make a fool of myself in front of the Blondie with Freckles."

She cocked an eyebrow sarcastically "In front of him? No. But you did fall on your butt in front of Soul Patch Guy."

I shrugged her annoying smirk away "Hey technically I didn't fall, I was about to..."

"Because he caught you" she finished with a teasing smirk "How sweeeeet, a real prince charming on his white horse."

I rolled my eyes "You should've seen the Blondie's face when you yelled in front of the whole church. Poor guy must be scarred for life."

It was her turn to roll her eyes "Yeah ok, at least I wasn't staring at him like a creep because I thought he was cute like you were with Soul Patch Guy."

"Oh no, of course not, you did worse. You went right up and screamed it!" I chuckled.

Sara grumbled "It was all your fault Lil. If you weren't so freaking deaf, I wouldn't have had to scream like that."

I shrugged my shoulders innocently "Hey don't blame me, at least he noticed you right?"

"Oh shut up" She rolled her eyes yet again.

Her comment made me giggle as I got up from my seat "You know what, I think I could use something to drink right now."

"Oh good, while you're at it, get me the usual." She said.