Knocked Off Course - Iker Casillas

Remember the Madrid girls from the 'Catfight - El Clasico Special' and the Sergio Ramos one shot? Well, here they are again in this new story!

Enjoy... :)

________________________________________________

"Are you sure you'll be okay Gio?" Iker asked his wife, as he placed his suitcase next to the front door.

"Yes Iker, for the tenth time, I'll be fine." Giovanna smiled, rolling her eyes.

She got up from the living room sofa she'd been sitting on and made a few heavy steps toward her husband. Her 8-months-pregnant belly was generally restraining her movement but it wasn't dramatic. She could still handle herself even though it was normal for Iker to be worried about leaving her the next three days for Real Madrid's match against Liverpool.

"I'm still having second thoughts about leaving you alone." Iker breathed with a concerned look, taking his wife's hand and pulling her closer so he could rub soft circles on the bump of her stomach.

"Hey, I won't be alone," she smiled "Layan, Carla and Lupita should be here any minute now and you know they're going to stay with me during the whole time you're gone." She reminded him.

"Yeah but still..." he trailed off "I'm not comfortable with this Giovanna... If you don't want me to go, just say so and I'll stay.I'm sure the coach will be understanding since he knows—"

"Baby, it's okay," she smiled resting a hand on his cheek "Really, I'll be fine. You just need to stop worrying about me and concentrate on your match. This game is a pretty big deal, I wouldn't want you to miss it Iker, the team needs you."

Iker's trait softened "Are you sure Gio?" he asked her one last time.

"Yes I'm sure. Just focus on kicking some English butts and do it for the two of us okay?" she said resting a hand on her stomach, making Iker smile.

"Alright but you call me if anything happens okay?" he said kissing her forehead "I'm serious Gio, anything at all. I don't want something to happen to you or the baby, especially not while I'm gone."

Giovanna smiled. She knew how badly Iker wanted to play at that match against Liverpool and she wouldn't take that away from him. Their baby wasn't due until a solid three weeks, so it's not like she could give birth while he was gone, which is why she insisted that he went to England with his team. Iker was clearly very reluctant to leave his pregnant wife and he wouldn't have agreed if he didn't make sure that she'd be in good hands first.

Firstly, he called Lupita, who was Giovanna's close friend and Sergio Ramos' fiancé. He made her promise to take care of Giovanna while he was gone and not leave her side for a second.
Iker knew Lupita would need backup which is why he also called Layan Benzema, his teammate Karim's sister and Carla Ancelotti, his coach's daughter, who were both friends of Giovanna's as well.
The trio would stay with Giovanna for the next three days, making sure she rested enough and had everything she needed until he returned from England.

---

"Oh my god Gio, will you stop moaning, Iker's only been gone for half a day and you're already acting like a widow." Carla sighed heavily and rolled her eyes as she dropped on the armchair of her friend's living room.

Lupita sighed as she sat next to her friend "Be a little comprehensive Carla will ya... she's pregnant." She said, practically whispering that last part.

Giovanna stared at her wearily "I hope you know I can hear you Lupita." She said as the latter shot her a wide smile.

Layan breathed heavily and paced across the room slightly annoyed "Let's do something, we're not going to sit around all day even if we're stuck inside the house!"