four

Edmund kept walking further into the wardrobe, having to push some pine leaves out of the way, which confused him alot so he continued walking.

"Lucy? Cora? G-guys!?"

It wasn't until he tripped and landed in a heap of snow when he had a small idea of where he is. Could he be in Narnia?

The answer was yes but he didn't know that. He thought otherwise.

Edmund climbed to his feet, looking around at the same time only to find out he was surrounded by snowy woods.

Despite having no answer before hand, he keot calling for the girls again, receiving no answer.

"I think I believe you now"

Hearing those words leave his own lips actually shocked him. But he fell silent when he walked across a Lamp post, with the light still brightly gleaming even in the day time... Ignoring the sight he walked, shivering and still calling for the girls.

He finally stopped when he heard rattling or more surprisingly bells and hooves. Watching a set of white reindeer running at him he called one last time for the girls before falling backwards out of the way of an icy carriage.

The so-called vehicle stopped a few feet infront of the boy when a really tiny man hopped out holding a lassoo that looked a little too big to be his. He scurried over to Edmund and tripped him with it, lacing around his ankles. The man put a both sharp and cold blade to his throat but paused when he called out "Leave me alone!"

"What is it now Ginabrick!?"

Edmund took an opportunity to at least try and plead for help "Make him let me go! I didn't do anything wrong-"

He was cut short quickly by Ginabrick "How dare you address the Queen of Narnia!"

"I didn't know!"

"You will know better here after" He went to kill the boy but stopped once hearing a command from his queen.

"Wait!"

Edmund looked up at the woman who told him so with a look of surprise spread over his features. He quickly sat up.

"What is your name? Son of Adam"

"Uh - Edmund"

"And how Edmund do you come to enter my dominion?"

The boy slowly started to stutter "I-I'm not sure" he looked down at Ginabrick before looking back up at the woman "I was just following my Sister and her friend"

"Your sister? and her friend?How many of you are there?"

"Four- well five including Cora but they're the only ones who have been here before, they said they met some faun called Tumnus!"

The woman's jaw clenched but Edmund kept explaining the story "Peter and Susan didn't believe them, I didn't either"

"Edmund, you look so cold come and sit with me?"

As the queen turned around to lead the way to the carriage she shut her eyes to the point they were almost shut but not quite.
Ginabrick pushed Edmund towards the carriage where he queen was already sat with a sly looking smile. Ed stepped on and sat writhin the warm fluff of her rather large coat.

"Now how about something hot to drink?"

Rather hesitantly he replied "Yes please your majesty" He watched as she held a small silver vile and poured only a drop of whatever was in it onto the snow and started to form a chalice filled with steaming, hot cocoa. Ginabrick picked up the chalice and handed it to Edmund "How did you do that?"

"I can make anything happen"

"Could you make me taller?"

The queen let out a chuckle "Anything you'd like to eat?"

Edmund looked up at her with a thought, swallowing his mouthful of hot chocolate "Turkish delight?"

Her eyebrows raised, she did the same again with the vile and a silver box of Turkish delights appeared. Again Ginabrick picked them up and handed them to Edmund after having his drink taken by the queen.

The man threw the chalice at a tree and it turned back into snow, crumbling at the contact. Edmund dug right into his Thurkish delights.

"Edmund, I would very much like to meet the rest of your family, including this Cora"

The boy looked up, choking down his mouthful "Why? They're nothing special"

Oh how he was in for a treat...

"Oh I'm sure they're not nearly as delightful as you are" she wiped the powder off of his face using the man's hat "But you see Edmund I have no children of my own and you are a some kind of boy that I can see one day becoming Prince of Narnia maybe even King"

He didn't quite know what to say to the queen's words "Really?"

"Of course you'd have to bring your family"

"Oh" before he could carry on with woman's face fell "Do you mean Peter would be king too?"

She turned away "Noo! Nooo but a King needs servants"

Edmund smiled hearing that, as he'd always wondered what it would be like if his siblings had to do as he said all the time "I guess I could bring them"

The queen handed the box of delights back to Ginabrick and Edmund quickly shoved his last one into his mouth, swallowing it mostly whole. She put her head lightly against hers and pointed, redirecting Edmund's eyes "Beyond these woods, you see those two hills? My house is right between them...You'd love it there Edmund" she helped him to stand "Even has whole rooms and you'll be stuffed with Turkish delight"

"Couldn't I have some more now?"

"NO!"

Edmund couldn't help but shuffle back a little away from the queen in surprise of the way she yelled after being so nice beforehand.

She hesitated a little before speaking again with a soft smile "Don't want to ruin your appetite...besides you and I are going to be seeing eatchother again very soon aren't we?"

"I hope so your majesty" Ed hopped off the carriage looking back up at her with a smile.

"Until then dear one hm...I'm gonna miss you"

The very small man whipped the reindeer and the carriage sped off leaving the boy by himself again. But he quickly turned his head at the sound of his sister's voice "Edmund?" He watched her make her way towards him with Cora at her side.

Lucy rushed forward a little, getting to him before Cora "Oh Edmund you got in too! Isn't it wonderful?"

He pushed his little sister off of him and with a sour expression and a horrible tone replied "Where have you been?"

Cora stepped forward to stand slightly behind Lucy "With Mr.Tumnus he's fine the White Witch hasn't found anything out about him meeting me and Cora"

Edmund's face faulted "The White Witch?"

Lucy leant forward with a small smirk "She calls herself the Queen of Narnia but she really isn't"

Both her and Cora noticed Ed's change in expression "Are you alright?" Edmund looked up at the eldest "You look awful Ed"

"Well what do you expect! I mean it's freezing how do we get out of here!?"

Lucy grabbed both Edmund's and Cora's hands and started to pull them along "Come on this way"

All three of them burst into their shared room, waking Peter and Susan up.