twenty

Miraz's men were working down at the river, building a bridge from one side to another.They didn't stop for breaks, they just kept on working.As well as building Catapults amongst other weapons, prepareing themselves for war.

"These ones! And these ones!"

"Timber!"

"Get back! Watch your back!"

Trees were cut down to use the wood as more people shouted demands "Look out!" Calls of orders could be heard from beyond the trees.

...

The six all hid behind a tall pile of logs, watching the Telmarine army prepare. Peter's jaw tightened at the sight and Cora started to chew her bottom lip, suddenly becoming filled with nerves.

They saw how the Telmarines had made camp all along the river bank with men at work alongside.

But the five of them were forced to push themselves further behind the pile of cut down trees so they wouldn't be spotted by the arriving lords.

Susan locked eyes with Peter and Cora, silently shaking her head "Perhaps this wasn't the best way to come after all!"

They all took a final peak, watching Miraz head over to a group of men before retreating back into the woods behind them.

All of them scattered around the cliff side they were previously standing above.

"So where exactly do you think you saw Aslan?"

Lucy turned around from looking at the other side of the stream to look at her brother rather annoyed "I wish you'd all stop trying to sould like grown-ups. I don't think I saw him. I did see him"

The dwarf tried to whisper under his breathe "I am a grown up" but was heard by both Edmund and Cora, making them smirk.

Lucy however headed towards the edge of the cliff "It was right over..." with Cora instantly following her incase something happened.

But before she could finish her scentance, both of the girls fell as the floor collapsed below them. Cora immediately grabbed hold of Lucy, both of them letting out a scream as they fell but stopped when they landed on a ledge.

The other four, stood above them all rushed to the egde.

Susan screaming "Lucy!" And Peter screaming "Cora!"

They all looked over the edge to see the pair sitting down and looking up at them. Lucy slightly chuckled as she looked over the edge "Here..." Cora let out a relived sigh as she locked eyes with her beloved.

The remaining four climbed down to join the girls and they all walked along the ledge. Down to the very bottom of the path which led them to a small stream.

Lucy walked ahead with the dwarf right behind her, secretly making sure she was safe.
Susan was next with Edmund only just a few steps behind her.
Then there was Cora and Peter who walked next to eachother but a little behind the others.

Lucy accidentally stepped on a faulty stone and started to slip but the dwarf caught her. He gently steadied her and Lucy turned round to thank him with a gentle smile. They both kept walking, but stopped for a minute to look up at the ground above them.

Trees leant over the edge, with a few roots reaching across the gap to the other side of the cliff.

...

Eventually it grew dark outside and they made a fire in the middle of a small clearing.

Everyone all lied down, asleep.