eleven

Peter left the tent to see Cora and Orius conversing, the centaur looked at him before glancing up to show Peter that his brother and Aslan were talking on a stone ledge. Orius left the two and Cora moved to stand next to Peter, with Susan and Lucy joining them. When the youngest Pevencie saw her brother she got a little excited "Edmund!!" Cora had to hold on to the girl to stop her from interrupting the two on the ledge more than the already had pulling her back into her chest. Both Edmund and Aslan glanced at the four before finishing their talk. The younger boy made his way down as Cora made eye contact before Aslan was now infront of her talking to the four if them "What's done is done! There is no need to speak to Edmund about what is past" the lion turned and walked away, back towards his tent and Orius.

"Hello?"

When Cora regained her attention she saw Lucy hugging her brother to death. When she pulled away the boy gave Susan a hug.

"Are you alright?"

"I'm a little tired"

"Edmund what the hell did she do to you"

The boy caught Cora's eyes and his eyes moved down to look at her arm which she quickly grabbed hold of making him look back up shaking his head.

Which Peter took notice of Cora grasping onto her arm and slightly wincing in pain. He knew he was going to talk to her about it later he just didn't know exactly when that would be.

"Get some sleep"

Edmund, Susan and Lucy all turned to look at Peter, not noticing Cora had walked off.

Ed started to head towards one of the tents which was recently showed to as his and Peter's but stopped when his brother called for him "And Edmund...try not to wander off" the two brothers shared a smile and the youngest kept on the pathway to the tent.

Peter turned back around and noticed Cora had disappeared so he wandered off leaving his sisters to their small discussion. He made his way up the hill a little and found Cora sitting on one of the stone ledges, gently holding her arm where she was before. He took a seat beside her and looked forward "Cora"

"Hmm?"

"Why my brother looked at your arm i don't know. You covered it and now you're holding it like you're in pain...what happened?"

The girl wanted to tell him what happened when she went with Edmund. She wanted to tell him what the witch had done to her but Cora knew he would do something irrational. He always had when it came to protecting any of the three girls, even at school back at home. Oh how she missed Finchley. She was brought back into the real world when Peter gently put his hand ontop of her free one, making her look up at him.

"I just had a small accident on the way to the castle and-"

"You're lying"

She definitely stopped talking when Peter spoke and she continued to stay quiet as he continued to speak.

"I know you're lying because it's not comfortable for you"

Peter kept talking but Cora pulled her hand away from him and lifted up her sleeve. He saw the scarring words carved into Cora's skin and reading what the witch wrote broke his heart.

Usless Property Of Jadis

She pulled down her sleeve and wiped a few stray tears, pulling her arms to wrap around her own stomache. Peter sat there in silence for a few minutes before snapping back into reality himself "She did that to you!? Why didn't you tell me??"

"Because I know you Peter and I know you have yet to react"

"But it should have already healed when you drank from Lucy's cordial it should've-"