twenty seven

Narnians standing underground, ready to take action with demands they were about to be given all looked around slightly nervous. They heard everything that was going on above them and they all knew that they might not come up ontop this time because it wasn't like the time with the white witch.

Back up on the grass Lord Sopespian came to a stop next to the general who rose his sword, ordering his army "Cavalry!" He then lowered his sword slightly to point forward "Attack!"

The Telmarine army around him all shouted as they charged towards the Narnians, towards Peter, Cora, Edmund, Magnus and everyone ready to fight on the ground floors. And believe me when I say there wasn't as many soldiers as they would've hoped.

Catapults were still being fired as the Telmarine soldiers headed towards the how. Susan pulled an arrow from the holster on her back standing on a high up ledge of the how "Archers to the ready!" Every single archer stood beside her all aimed, ready to fire.

Peter looked back at Caspian, nodding his head signalling it was time. The prince and Orius both ran into the how, on their way to signal the troops hidden below. Caspian held his sword high as he sat ontop of his horse "Narnians, charge!" The soldiers started to shout as they ran through the tunnels of the how.

Cora sat on Magnus's bak with her green sword in one hand and staff in the other. She sat between both Pevencie brothers and watched closely as the soldiers edges closer towards them.

"One, two..."

She glanced up at Peter as she started to count, already knowing there was no turning back now.

Caspian and Orius led the Narnians through the tunnels, the prince at the front "Three, four..."

Cora's jaw tightened as she heard Peter continue to count "Five, six"

On the ledge at the top of the how Susan raised her bow "Take your aim!" Her action was copied by eveyone else who was standing around her. But because of the Catapults, some of the archers started to feel uneasy. Trumpkin looked around him at them and shook his head keeping his bow raised "Stay with them!"

The Telmarine soldiers still had a little way to go but they were gaining and they were doing it fast.

"Eight, nine..." Peter continued to count, glancing down and locking eyes with Cora, he gently shook his head before looking forward again "Get ready!"

"Now!" Was shouted by the prince down below and everyone with him listened. Every single person who was near a pillar broke it in half as they ran past causing it to fall. All according plan.

The gaining Telmarine soldiers started to get very scared as their horses started to tumble. They noticed how the ground started to crack and crumble from beneath them. Until a huge part of the ground gave way making lots and lots of soldiers fall into the now huge hole in the battle feild.

"Stop!" and "Hold it!" Were all shouted by a few soldiers who didn't want to be crushed under the weight of others. But it was no use, they kept tumbling into the whole until most of the charging soldiers were now trying to climb out.

"Now!" The command shouted by Susan was listened to and every archer let their arrows fly. Everyone watching as they pierced the skin and killed the knocked down Telmarines.

Edmund shared a witty smirk with Cora before hopping on the back of a horse and listening to his brother's order "Charge!"

Cora started off beside Edmund, racing forward with Peter on foot and Narnians following behind.

Below the surface, Caspian led the other half of the army further through the tunnels and towards a slope they had created before hand. All of them raced up it, leading them onto the battlefield, circling behind the other Telmarines.