twelve

Every Narnian stood in two long rows as the White Witch and some of her guards came carrying her on her throne through the middle of the two lines. The five children stood to the left, Cora stood next to Peter with the Leopard from before to her right.

"Jadis, the Queen of Narnia!"

The crowd let out shouts towards the witch "Go away Witch!"

But the dwarf, who Cora easily recognised as Jadis's little helper kept shouting her titles, adressing the crown of angered and annoyed Narnians "Empress of the Lone Islands!"

Other people started to shout things like "You don't belong here!" or "Go way!"

But the Witch and her people kept walking towards Aslan and through the crowds of people. Aslan started to growl at Jadis but it didn't affect her, she kept a straight face the whole time. Her throne was placed down and she rose from her seat as Aslan rose to stand on all four legs. Cora took a step back to place herself slightly behind Peter as she locked eyes witch Jadis, but Peter noticed her menacing look and stepped slightly to the side so he was standing infront of Cora protectively but still close enough to his siblings to protect them if need be. The Witch took steps forward keeping her eyes locked on Cora, glancing at Edmund once before returning her stare back to Cora, when she finally stopped a few feet infront of Aslan, she turned her gaze away and to the lion himself "You have a traitor in your midst and property of mine, Aslan"

People started to murmur as Lucy turned to look at her brother Edmund and slightly glanced at Cora with a really confused expression, before turning to look back infront of her, starting to watch the scence play out infront of her.

"His offence was not against you"

"Have you forgotten the laws upon which Narnia was built?"

Aslan growled at Jadis making her flinch "Do not cite the deep magic to me, Whitch I was there when it was written"

Cora knew Jadis was some what scared of Aslan, she also knew he had so much authority over her, which even the Witch wouldn't dare go against...or at least that's what she thought.

Jadis smirked at the lion a little "Then you'll remember well that every traitor belongs to me, his blood is my property, so is Cora's if you haven't seen the words branded into her arm already"

Peter unsheathed his sword and stepped forward "Try and take them then!"

"Do you really think that mere force will deny me my right, litte king?" Jadis turned her head so she was looking back at Aslan again "Aslan knows that unless I have their blood, as the law demands" she turned to face all the Narnian citezens "All off Narnia will be overturned and perish in fire and water" Jadis turned to point at both Edmund and Cora "That boy and That girl will die on the Stone Table...As is tradition". The Witch turned back to face Aslan "You dare not refuse me!!"

"Enough" he paused and ever so slightly nodded his head "I shall talk with you alone" Both the Witch and Aslan went into his tent, closing the entrance behind them. As they spoke alone, everyone stayed seated on the grass outside where they stood before hand, however a little while later, they both emerged from the tent, making everyone rise from their sitting positions.

Aslan raised his head high "She has renounced her claim on the Son of Adam's and the Daughter of Eve's blood" Everyone started to cheer, Susan, Lucy and Edmund shared a hug. Peter and Cora shared a grin as well as a slightly long lasting hug.

But that all stopped when the Witch walked on ahead to stand just infront of her throne, turning back to look at Aslan with a smirk "How do I know your promise will be kept?" She was very quick to drop the smirk and take a seat silently when Aslan roared at her. Narnians started to laugh at Jadis and cheer for Aslan.
The Witch and her soilders turned away and left, leaving everyone else to cheer in happiness.