seven

Both Edmund and Cora were now walking side by side, still heading towards the Witch's house.

"Edmund why are you so keen to get there?"

The boy just ignored her and kept walking "Edmund!" He turned to look at her after hearing his name, rolling his eyes at the same time.

"She wants to meet you all but only you're with me right now and the other's wouldn't listen even if I tried"

"You know that's not true Ed"

He just rolled his eyes again.

A little while later and they've just started to cross the frozen water to get to the huge house made of ice. It wasn't until they were a few paces away from the house that Cora heard both her and Edmund's names being yelled. She turned and Spotted the Pevencie siblings with beaver standing at the top of a ledge on the other side of the frozen water. Her eyes locked with Peter's and she but her lip before turning back around and catching up with Edmund.

They walked into the ice house and Edmund sat on a thrown "Um Ed I don't think you shou-"
She was cut off by the queen herself "Like it?" Edmund jumped off the throne and stepped down to stand with Cora "Yes your majesty"

"I thought you might" she sat on her throne and eyed Cora. Cora doing the exact same to her.

"Tell me Edmund who's this?"

Edmund went to speak when Cora held her hand up to him which instantly made him go silent "I am Cora" she paused for a minute staring the witch in the eyes before continuing "What business do you want my friend for?"

"Agh you must be Lucy's little friend" she smirked and turned to Ed "Edmund tell me are your sister's deaf"

Edmund glanced at Cora before answering "No?"

"And your brother is he" she paused starting to look at Cora "unintelligent?"

"Well I think so but mum sa-"

He's cut off by Jadis standing and starting to shout, causing Cora to grab onto Edmund's arm and pull him behind her.

"THEN HOW DARE YOU COME ALONE"

"Excuse you!" Cora stepped back, keeping Edmund behind her as the witch stepped forward and towards them.

"Edmund I asked so little of you"

"They just don't listen to me"

She continued to walk causing Cora and Edmund to keep backing away "And you couldn't even do that!"

"Well I-I did being them half way! They're at a little house - a dam with the beavers"

"Well...I suppose you're not at a total loss then are you?"

Edmund stepped out from behind Cora and towards the witch "Well I was wondering maybe I could have some more Turkish delight now?"

The queen turned away from him and towards the dwarf Emdund tried so hard to forget about "Our guest is hungry"

The dwarf started to lead Ed away from Cora, so she started to follow but was stopped with the witch's staff held infront of her. She gave Ed a nod to tell him not to worry. Cora watched him leave until he was out of sight, then she turned to Jadis "What do you want now?"

A wolf stopped at the right side if the queen, she looked down at it with a smirk "You know what to do" the wolf howled and set off towards the doors.

"NO!" Cora went to run after them when she was tackled to the floor by another wolf.

The queen stood and knelt down by Cora's left arm.