Act Two-Camp days are, um, interesting days.

Disclaimer: The world of Percy Jackson, its characters and settings are the copyrighted works of Rick Riordan and his publishing companies and affiliates. No profit was made from the writing of this story nor was any malice intended in any way, shape or form to the author or the actors/actresses who so brilliantly have brought them to life.This author is not responsible for underage readers. Please observe the ratings, warnings, and age of legal consent for your country.

In the end, Camp was way cooler than my first impression.

My days were busier than I was used to and I often found myself having to isolate myself so I didn't get too overwhelmed. On the other hand, I'm now on good terms with the naiads that live in the lake since I keep hiding at the bottom of it. They call me 'My Lady' and 'Princess,' which strokes my ego like I'm an overgrown cat. I never really did fully get rid of my princess phase...

Bow to me! Ahem.

I had made friends at camp too. From the Hermes Cabin, I've helped the Stoll brothers steal some goblets from dinner and fill them with gummy worms to leave in people's beds (unfortunately the goblets only do edible summons). I get along with Kassandri who has that type of humour everyone laughs along to- she's a daughter of Iris. Luke meanwhile seems to have taken me completely under his wing (he hovers like a mother hen, it's hilarious). Outside of the Hermes Cabin, I've actually made friends with Katie Gardener after I asked if they had any peppermint or basil seeds since I love growing them, and I've also made friends with, surprisingly, Drew Tanaka.

Drew's surprisingly lovely to talk to if a bit snobby on occasion. She was so offended at my wardrobe- by which I meant the lack thereof- that when I came into the Aphrodite Cabin to borrow a belt, I left with a whole new wardrobe. She's pretty much nothing like Canon implies, which I think has something to do with Piper's unreliable narrator viewpoint. We bonded over a similar love of couture fashion and she even compliments me on my 'soft' aesthetic. Apparently I have an aesthetic now, woohoo!

Speaking of which, where were these kinds of people my whole life? No, seriously, where were they?

I was already mostly fluent in Ancient Greek due to my past life's Bachelor in Classical Studies and this life's self-studying, so I was placed in an advanced class in the mornings with Annabeth. It went about as well as someone who was a forerunner in taking up Luke's time and attention can be.

Simply put, she tries to outdo me, I get offended and try to outdo her out of spite, and at the end of the day, we bicker like Zeus's Olympian children. Considering this includes Ares and Athena, that's a lot of bickering.

I loved being able to just read Sappho for a whole hour without anyone complaining though. It's a silver lining, but I'm definitely still pissed at Annabeth for not even trying to get to know me better.

The rest of the day I spent rotating through outdoor activities, looking for any hidden skills.

I'm apparently much better at archery than Canon Jackson with my ability to hit the target and all, but nowhere good enough for it to be my main weapon. If someone hands me a gun though, I'm a fuckmothering demon. Unfortunately, neither Luke nor Chiron seemed to trust me enough to let me use a gun as my main weapon if there are other options. Shame, I could've taken the world by storm. Who needs to get killed from up close when you can kill from far away?

Foot-racing was a disaster with the wood-nymph instructors left me in the dust. Arts and Crafts are fine if I'm left alone to sew and knit, but I can't paint or carve without making a mess. Music was terrible and I've been kindly informed I'm tone-deaf. Apparently the most I can do is rock-out on a drum kit, but nothing else.

Wrestling and hand-to-hand weren't the best. Luke had been personally teaching me how to do both since I don't like others touching me without my permission; though the point that in fights I had to learn not to panic when others touch me had been thoroughly stressed. Luke ruffles my hair whenever I land a hit on him, good or not, and I've got suspicions that he's trying to Pavlovian train me.