Act Two- Las Vegas is NOT at all as fun as the Movies.

Disclaimer: The world of Percy Jackson, its characters and settings are the copyrighted works of Rick Riordan and his publishing companies and affiliates. No profit was made from the writing of this story nor was any malice intended in any way, shape or form to the author or the actors/actresses who so brilliantly have brought them to life.This author is not responsible for underage readers. Please observe the ratings, warnings, and age of legal consent for your country.

Waking up after being asleep for nearly 16 hours should be nice, but apparently my body didn't get that memo.

My head was pounding, my throat was dry, and there were spots flying around like flies in my vision. I groaned, but the movement only aggravated my sore muscles, then I wanted to cry. Motherfucker- this is worse than the time I broke my knee then had an allergic reaction to the painkillers the hospital gave me.

"Hey, Ophelia, shh." Luke entered my vision, slowly helping me sit up. "There we go, don't move, let me get you some nectar."

I nodded, tears dripping out of my eyes at the movement.

A straw entered my mouth and I greedily gulped it down, welcoming the sweet taste of Mãe's chocolate chip cookies. I finished it quickly enough. I had practically inhaled it, and my entire body was no longer screaming in pain with every breath I took.

"Thank you," I breathed out.

"No problem." Luke smiled.

"No problem?" Annabeth butted in. "You nearly killed us! That's a problem!"

I winced at her sharp tone. "Right. I've got to explain."

"You think?" Her tone is biting.

Luke eyed us both.

"First of all, please stop calling me Percy, Annabeth, you can call me Ophelia. I nearly killed you, I think you deserve it."

Annabeth did not look impressed.

"Second of all, as I explained to Luke just before, I know the future."

"Wha- ?" Her nonplussed expression said it all.

I held up a hand to stop her. "I know, it's weird, I'll explain."

"You better," she grumbled, wide-eyed.

"Right, so, the Fates allowed me to see a future- but the problem is, it's not this future. I mean, it's pretty close, a lot of things have been pretty much identical, but at other times it all goes off the rails." I anxiously started scratching at a patch of my neck. "The future I saw was from another world, and while I know all about that world, this one is different. Different things are going to happen- above all, I'm definitely going to act differently. That's how I knew about Medusa and why I'm so insistent we go to Las Vegas. Some things have to happen, while I try to avoid other things."

"Why do you know the future? What's going to happen?" she said, shrewdly.

"I don't know why I was chosen. Maybe it's because of the Great Prophecy? I don't know. And the future... trust me when I say you don't want to know." There's blood under my nails. I hope it's mine.

Annabeth frowned. "How does Luke know this?"

It was Luke's turn to look anxious. "She showed up in my dream to explain."

"What?"

"My soul has been detached from my body for the past couple of hours because I 'let loose' in that waterpark. I just wandered around in the in-between of Life and Death until I finally managed to find Luke's dream. I'm not sure what I'm doing either."