6

He sat beside me during the drive. Clenching his fist, the impact of his roughness groused his knuckles to turn white. “Why would you run away?” Entering in a place unknown to me he thumped his palm on the oak wood table. It was a mansion. A beautiful one with chandeliers crooning it’s ceiling.

“Why shouldn’t I have? Weren’t you the one who abandoned me? Insulted me? All I was is a mission for you to complete. Have you brought me here to remind me how unworthy I am? Is this another one of your schemes? How much did you bet on me this time? Just kill me already. You’ve murdered that naive loving girl that was drawn to you long ago. By killing me you're doing a really great favor. I’d be satisfied to die in the hands of my ex lover. Then choose to lead a life of disharmony. Reminding myself every day that I'm not worth anything.”

“You used me, dismantled my self respect. Now you're back to restarting it all over again? I’m unaware of why you’ve developed such a discerning loathing towards me. It ain’t my main concern either. For people like you all they do is play immorally with hearts like me. Kill me Kim Namjoon. Free me off this pain. I know you wouldn’t do it. No matter how adjuringly I beseech you to do so.” Removing a pistol from my jacket I pointed it in his direction first than at myself.

“You married me, for your greed. To end myself is my own desire.” Pressing the trigger I felt no pain. He scoffed, snatching it from me. “Naive woman. Make sure to hold the rifle correctly the next time you try to kill yourself. For now, enjoy sleeping.” Surging a needle on my neck he smirked at my drowsing frame. I despise you Kim Namjoon.

༄❃༄

He carries you in his arms, tucking you in his bed. “I won’t lock this door. You’re caged in my world. The key to set yourself free from my clutches doesn’t exist Kim Y/N.” Pecking your forehead he walks out of his room. To the basement in the undergrounds of his maze. “Boss it's true they are a married couple.” Namjoon’s gang members informed him. Jimin was unconscious chained to the wall, with his wife badly beaten up next to him.

“Carnage them.” Sipping on a glass of champagne, he left the room. Heading to a dark cellar. Sound of gunshots was heard. “None’s allowed to breathe who dares to go against me.” Pressing the passcode of a cellar, he entered in. An old man sat in a corner huddled up. With black clothes. “Had your meal?” Bending himself, he tilts his neck to stare at him. “Spare me please.” Grabbing his legs he pleads.

“No, you messed up real bad this time.” Shoving his weak body he dusts off his pants. “I won’t summon death on you. Not so soon. You gotta fight and rebel for your life.” Shooting on the wall, he frightens the male. “You’re scared? Tsk, how could you be? Shouldn’t you be used to this by now?” Namjoon was a terrifying man if he were to bring someone into his basement. “And what did you learn today?”

Sitting on his knees, he trailed the head of his gun on his cheeks. “Do not retort.” With shivering hands he had his gaze on the floor. “Good, I’ll see you some other day. Behave well, or you know what would happen? I do not have to remind you.”  Punching him in his jaw, he smiled viciously. “Farewell.” Once he stepped out of the door. It was automatically locked. “Mercy is a fanatic synonym for the apt term torture. And it isn't granted in my terrain.”

-TWO HOURS LATER-

Namjoon sat in his office, with his brows creased. He was strained. “Sir, she’s awake.” He mumbled an audible “ok” excusing him. “3 2 1” at the end of his count you opened the door. Striding inside with no emotions on your face. “If you can’t accord me freedom. Lend me the opportunity to work. Unlike your bloody business I wanna utilize my years of efforts. And not just waste my parents money. Let me return to my job Kim Namjoon.” Your words were solitaire. The uproar it caused in his heart was tremendous.

“Work from home.” Chuckling at him you shatter the vase placed on his table. “You’re a monster. I didn’t fancy you permitting me out of your dungeon. May you rot in hell asshole.” Gawking at his shocked expression you shut the door harshly leaving his office. Namjoon breaths out the air he had held in for so long. “What’s wrong with her?” He shakes his head abruptly.

“Hyung we have an important deal today.” He strides in without permission. Namjoon questions him further. “Is it the 'Black Snipers gang we are dealing with this time?” He bobbed his head. 

-11:30 P.M.- (DRIPSY BAR AND CLUB)

Several black cars pulled up in front of the club. Namjoon and his men got out. Dressed in casual wear. His hands were tucked in his leather pants. Throwing a card at the security he enters leisurely. Reading the name the guard gulped. Not intending to invite his death.

“It’s been a long time isn’t it?” Chortling wickedly he sat on the couch opposite to him in the VIP section. With his left leg crossed. “It surely has been RM.” None could dare call him by his real name. He was RM to this dark world. “Where is it?” John laughed, gesturing to his men holding black cases. “You know the rules in this business. Show me what is in it?”

His girlfriend Joy, bit her lip taking the case from one of their men, revealing the item contained inside. “These are new imported guns RM.” He examines it. “Pay them Jungkook.” Jungkook exchanged bags after surveying through each one of them. “It was nice dealing with you.” They were about to sign off their deal with a formal handshake. When artillery resonated in the club. People ran for their lives. “Who the fuck would be attacking us?” John got into position.

“You have something that belongs to us RM.” He played with his weapon leaning his frame to the wall. “Those guns that you made a deal with the Snipers. Actually belongs to us. They stole it from our warehouse.” Namjoon’s eyes widened. John was creeping backwards. “I’ve got nothing to do with him. How about I pay you the amount I’ve paid them and you give us these guns?” Namjoon was wise. Those weapons were imported. In no way would he miss this opportunity.

“Make it double.” He giggled evilly. Joon grit his teeth. “Fine,” Jungkook scanned his mobile. Typing in some codes. Transferring the money to him. “It wasn’t at all fun meeting you here.” Cackling maniacally he empties the place with his men.

“He’s new to this world. Yet the audacity he holds to challenge me. RM the King of the underworld.”

Jungkook knew Namjoon was upset. Deals like these held an important conclusion to any gangster. Namjoon wasn’t just any normal mafia. He was infamous for following his rules. Amidst all these chaos occuring today. He couldn’t tackle his rival. “Hyung, we'll defeat him some other day.” Namjoon hummed. He was lost in his thoughts.

“What is she doing?” Jungkook quickly opened his laptop. Handing it over to him. “Stubborn girl. She's penting out her frustration at her job.” A small beam allured on his face. “At least she managed to make him smile.” Jungkook whispered underneath his breath.