7

“Y/N,” he snapped angrily walking through the hallways. Ignoring his enraged side, you walk ahead. “Kim Y/N I'm warning you for the last time, stop right in your tracks or I'd have no other option then to enforce my ways on you.” Letting out a sarcastic laugh, you stop in your tracks. Tilting on your shoes.

“What might you do? Kill me? Go ahead, for I could care less about your intuitions and actions. You've ruined me mentally and emotionally. What more could you do? Sell me to one of your rivals? At the state that I'm being as of this moment, it won't even come as a surprise to me. If you chose to bid me off to a million won or maybe free of cost. Afterall, mafia's are ruthless and unmerciful aren't they? You've claimed it to me yourself. So tell me Kim Namjoon, what's the price or the deal this time?”

To say Namjoon was shocked by your backlash was an understatement. The latter never had thought he'd witness the girl who was always bubbly and shy around him to retort such words.

Life plays games, people happen to be one of its toys. Namjoon is a pawn in life's game now. And his enemy happened to be his own wife. His innocent Y/N. Who no longer apprehended any sort of feelings towards him or his old personality. The lady who stood in front of him was far beyond cold.

“Go inside your room.” Was all that Namjoon could say. Scoffing at him, you stride inside your room shutting the door off with a loud thud. “Namjoon, there's an important meeting.” She placed her hand on his shoulder. He flinched, nodding his head, following her. “Heart seeks it's love and vengeance.” A well known proclamation indeed.

“The King's are in line for the throne.” A huge map was sprawled out on the wooden table.

Namjoon grit his teeth, banging his fist violently on the chair he sat at. “He can't steal my throne. It belongs to me and only fucking me.” Jungkook hands him a glass of water. “You'll forever be the mafia king Hyung, we'll exterminate Kings, do not worry.”

-WESTERN SIDE BUILDING- (SOMEWHERE IN SEOUL)

“Foolish pretty people, assume it's easy to get hold of the main maze.” He smirked crookedly. “Boss she's here.” A masked man informed him. “Send her inside.” Drinking a sip of his musked tea he  excused the worker. “What news have you got for me today?” Placing the cup on the table he interestingly questions.

“The Kings-” he cuts her off mid sentence. “Say no more. You may leave. Everything shall be handled.” Handing her an orange pouch he kissed the back of her palm. Sending her out of the building with all due care and respect.

-Y/N'S POV-

Rina? She's back in my life. Well when was the last time I saw her? She had left my life or that's what I had thought. None could have predicted this bitch works for my husband, the one who abducted me. Anything is possible in this dark world. He had rightly said, weaklings like me can't survive. No wonder she had always stuck like a leech by his side.

“Did you get your work allotted?” Is it possible for her to go mute for the rest of her life? “I ain't your maid here. If you were to forget, let me remind you once again. I'm Kim Namjoon's wife, irrespective of our irrelevant bond. You could say I might as well be pregnant with his child.” Whispering my last sentence I smile innocently.

A fire ignited throughout my body, as the expression on her face soared from vignitic to sour. “Oh! Honey, you think I'll allow you to drown me in the waves of misery? Too bad, I won't. I've always had him by my side. Be it in college or this useless marriage. I might not have the same sort of affection for him. But this marriage label is stuck to my fate, so is him being my husband. Better luck next time.” My sassy remark was more than enough to end her butterfly attitude.

“Now Rina, if you may excuse me, I gotta meet my husband. You know we have something to deal with in private.” Tapping her cheeks I proudly strode down the stairs.

“How could she exclaim such gruesome statements so damn easily?” Jungkook chewed on his nails, typing on his laptop with his other hand. Namjoon had his hands crossed, eyeing your moments. “Her surprising me everyday is not something I'm fancying. Nonetheless a change for a better cause is what we all need don't we?” Namjoon laughed, swinging his arm across the younger man's shoulder, who was still perplexed and still in a daze of shock.

“Kim Namjoon if you're done gawking at me. Order your maids to cook something. Don't hope for me to be a free hostage.” Namjoon gulped the lump forming up his throat, hearing you yell and command repulsively. “Ok.” He mildly yelled back. “Hyung?” Jungkook stared at him dumbstruck.

The past week he had noticed the change in Namjoon's behavior. He would always go silent or nervous whenever he crossed paths with you. “Hurry up Kim Namjoon, do you want me to die out of hunger or something?” Annoyingly you screamed. Jungkook screeched, placing his hands over his ears. “Why is this woman so violent?”

Namjoon sped to the kitchen instructing the maids to prepare brunch for you. “If I don't like that little meal they are making, be ready to cook with those murderous hands of yours. I pay no heed to your destructive skills.” The former silently cursed underneath his breath avoiding eye contact with you.

You blinked your eyes at Jungkook. Turning your body to the other side you saw him with a frightened countenance. “We could be good friends, don't you think that Jungkook-shi?” He instantly shook his head. “I'd like to pass your offer.”

Grabbing his laptop hastily he ran off to somewhere. Forgetting he was conveying  important information to Namjoon. “It's just the beginning Kim Namjoon, hell is yet to come and crash on you.”