12

Speeding through the highway his mind was fixated on only one thing and that was to find you. “Fuck! Why did I have to be so careless? In the confusion of hiding my miseries I let her slip away from my sight yet once again.” Horning at the vehicles in front of him he muttered profanities.

༄❃༄

“Welcome to the land of games!” Swaying his stick in the air he was pretending to do magic. “You’re here,” his lips curved up. “You should stop with your games.”

Sighing he sat on the chair the male was previously sat in. “Oh! Come on, what's the fun in it if there aren’t any games to play in life?”

The former’s expression changed, diverting his attention to the board. “Rules are simple, you move ahead like an average soldier. Aiming to kill others. If the horse or any royalties get hold of you, you’re out. Am I clear?” The feeble man nodded. He was set free from his chains, dressed in complete black as a soldier.

“Come on, do your best and don’t disappoint.” Taking a seat beside his companion he clapped his hands excitedly. “Aiden, you should keep it low. People might find out our location if you keep acting so recklessly.”

He shrugged his shoulders. “Well sire, you should be well aware how well I play, be it moving my pawns or prisoning my targets. Nothing goes unnoticed by my eyes.” The other let out a loud huff. 

“Left,” on his command his soldier moved to the left. Leaving the smoker in shock. “It’s your turn to make your move now.” He was sweating profusely. On his left was an elephant and right was a soldier. Moving further ahead would either way exclaim he lost.

“I quit!” He shouts out. This didn’t settle well with Aiden. “Starting a game and then not completing it is definitely a part of immortality. Show your sportsmanship and play fairly.” The man shook his head denying his words.

“PLAY!” He yelled. Moving ahead he stood in front of the white soldier. Aiden smiles, asking the man dressed as an elephant to get out of the board.

“I’ve never liked an easy game anyways.” Patting his shoulders, he chortled to himself. “By the way Noah, what's the reason behind you coming here today?” Turning his attention to the lad sitting beside him he retorts curiously. “Namjoon’s on his way to get hold of his girlfriend!” Aiden tilts his head.

“The mafia Namjoon? Didn’t he have a wife? How is it possible he got himself another one?” Noah sighed, crossing his arms on his legs.

“I didn’t know she was his wife; rumors are that he’s breaking in everyone’s territory to find her kidnapper which means he’ll be here too. We are a small gang so I warn you beforehand don’t act foolishly and play games with him. Namjoon’s a hot-headed mafia who won’t hesitate to shoot his bullets in your head.”

Aiden chuckled, clutching onto his stomach. “He’ll kill me? You got to be fucking kidding me.” A trait in Aiden that Noah despised yet felt was appeasing was his overconfident personality. He wouldn’t budge no matter who the opponent is.

“And checkmate!” He harked in happiness, running around the room jumping up and down. Stopping in front of the board.

“The king killed you, which isn’t something uncommon in chess. You’re dead, you are aware of that right? Why are you still alive?” A displeased frown was seen on his face.

“Kill him! Kill him!” Cheering excitedly, he beamed widely. His tone dropped an octave low the very next second. “Kill him, come on, what are you waiting for?”

Those orbs were no longer playful; it grew a width denser. The sword in the king’s hands flung through the captive's chest, bowing his head to Aiden the very next second. “Did you see that I won!” Noah blinked his eyes glimpsing at the corpse painting the board red with his blood.

“Another one down!” Mumbling to himself he congratulates his partner. “Are you gonna continue playing?” Aiden raised his hand in the air. “I have no more players from the opposition team, maybe next month I'll have some? Would you like a match against me with your players?”

Noah instantly denied his idea. He had killed people, not in the brutal manner Aiden enjoyed. They were poles apart. Aiden despised any sort of bad trait which a human possessed neither he was conscious of what people did or liked.

“I hate games.”
“Says the master himself? A coach with guns wearing a bun.”

Smirking at him he removed his left shoe. “There’s blood on them and I hate violence.”

Aiden’s aura was creepy at times even his men would be frightened to approach him. “Get yourself a new pair of shoes, that's it. I’m sure you could afford them easily.”

-NAMJOON’S RESIDENCE-

It’s been two days since you went missing. He couldn’t find any information about your whereabouts; the only clue that he did find with the help of Jungkook turned out to be a false alarm. On reaching the destination he was shocked to see a clear land there. A note stuck on the wall. His enemy knew his next move. Playing with his mind generously.

“Beloved Namjoon, it’s pleasant having to meet your wife. I mean ex wife, well rest assured I’ll treat her better. Treat her like a queen, my queen to be exact. Farewell!” He scrunched the letter; it was as if he was speaking to him right now. All he did was hold onto that letter. He had visited several places. With the hope to track you. All his efforts were proven to have gone in vain.

“Hyung, someone in the gangster street has spotted him.” Without thinking twice, he stood up with his gun running out of the house. “I’ll get hold of that fucker today.” Driving the jeep recklessly he pressed his foot hardly against the accelerator taking bumpy turns.

Jungkook stuck to his seat, frightened of his driving. The younger male was helpless; he couldn't ask him to slow down. Stopping the car in between the market he got off. Followed by Jungkook, closing the doors.
A man dressed in a green beanie and brown baggy jacket came into his vision. Scurrying over to his direction, roughly grabbing his arm making him look in his direction.

“How can I help y-you?” The frightened fellow stuttered. “You’re of no use to me.” He shoved him away. The stranger falls on the ground hurting his ankle in the process. Jungkook apologized to him once Namjoon left, handing him some money to get his wound treated at a nearby hospital.

“Where the hell is, he?” His biceps contracted; anger radiated off his pupils. “I’ll search for him again.” Jungkook whispered while driving this time. “No! Don’t just fucking don’t. He knows our every move, it’s as if he lives among us.” A thought struck his brain. “Drive fast!”

Fifteen minutes later when they arrived at the mansion he barged into the basement. Demanding the security team to hand him over the data of every person that he had held captive in the past year.

He usually killed them in the end and the ones who survived were found dead either way. Never desiring to betray him or be found by the mafia himself. “Who’s the latest one?” They glanced at each other. “ANSWER ME!” Pointing their fingers at the list they slowly whispered: “sir you killed them yourself.” He saw the names throwing the clipboard away.

“It isn’t any of them, then who the hell is behind this?” Grabbing the chair beside him he threw it away breaking the glass table in the process. “I’m fucking gonna end him!”

Later that night a plan was made. Namjoon had instructed his trusted men to join forces with the enemy and get information from their sources. He was sure it had to be one among them. “Don’t get caught, if you’re not able to do anything just fucking get back here. We don’t want an attack announced in the middle of the night when all of us are unarmed.”