9

He's getting married to Rina? I should have seen this coming. She's been with him since forever. Of course his major goal must have been to get tied with her for the rest of his life. He despised my attitude and claimed I was weak and cowardly. When she's everything I wasn't and don't even desire to be. Copying another's personality is the last thing I wanna do.

"What do you think? Should we go for sapphire themed colors or pastel hues for my wedding?" Ha? Pastel? I thought he never liked such color combinations. "Hyung, when did you start liking all these colors?" This Jungkook dude does come in handy sometimes I guess.

"Rina loves them and I want everything to be perfect just the way she's dreamt of for our wedding." Fuck it this egoistic man is so petty. I don't wanna stand another second here and listen to his Rina rant.

"Y/N? I thought you had gone into your room already?" What a fake innocent woman she is. Anyone would be fooled by her obnoxious behavior. A hideous lady indeed. "None of your concern." Gritting my teeth, a few profanities left my mouth. Getting back to my work.

I miss those days when I stayed with those two. Their PDA made me cringe yet jealous at some point. How could someone love each other to such endless extent? She never failed to throw tantrums at him, threatening ladies to stay away from Jimin. A true example of what people might claim as a toxic relationship. Which you should end at the earliest.

To me it wasn't one though. Both of them were alike. Looking after each other. I hope this man hasn't harmed them. I'll burn this place down if he dared touch them. After all the chaos Rina and her fiance have caused in my life. Sleep is what I need for now.

-A FEW WEEK LATER-

The entire mansion was jeweled and decorated. None could say it wasn't a work of pure art. It was a big day today. Kim Namjoon's wedding.

"Y/N why are you sitting here all alone? Won't you dress yourself up? Namjoon Hyung is getting married in a few hours." Scoffing at the former's question. You remove the headphones of your ears.

"Your boss isn't divorced from me, he's having an illegal marriage. Note that point. And who cares? He could have a hundred mistresses and another ten marriages. Kim Namjoon shall be the same in my eyes. A heartless, merciless mafia who plays with innocent people's lives in his vision they are cowards who won't be able to rebel against him. Didn't he do the same with me? Let him do whatever he likes. I don't give a fuck about it."

"IT'S BECAUSE YOU DESERVED IT!" Namjoon barged inside your room with a furious expression. Jungkook was frightened of his anger. "Hyung you shouldn't be here. You still haven't groomed yourself." Trying to calm the heat down he approached the latter.

"Oh! Come on Jungkook, you don't have to save me. Your Hyung knows what I am like, isn't it Namjoon? Tell him what you did a few months ago. Or wait- he must be knowing it doesn't he? All of you were involved in the masterplan. The big mafia's invasion. If only I had ignored your existence during our childhood my life wouldn't be this miserable."

Banging his fist harshly on the wall he glared at you. With vengeance in his pupils. "What do you even know about misery?" His voice held authority. "Isn't the one you made me go through more than enough? Seems like it's not. Bring it on, I've nothing to lose now."

Done with your skeptical personality he storms out of the place. With a panicked Jungkook behind him. "What a way to disturb my beauty sleep."

-7:15 P.M.-

"Why the hell do I have to wear this?" Raging at the bunny teeth man, your eyes shot daggers at him. His face held a smile. Only his brain knew how scared he was of those orbs. "Why don't you elope with me Y/N?" Balling your first you pushed the makeup artist aside.

"Fuck off! Isn't that mafia ruining my life already a big ass unwanted present to me? I might appear naive to everyone. But!- I'm not, he's taught me lessons that shall never be forgotten. In no so ever fucking way I'll let another mafia play me his puppet." He shook his head offended. "I'm not a bad person as you've created an image of me as."

Forcing you to sit on the chair. The lady continued her work on your lashes. "Whatever you say. Neither do I have the energy to attend this bullshit ceremony nor do I have strength to verbally fight with you. Go ahead with what suits your boat." Face palming himself he huffs out done with exclaiming himself.

"Why ain't you with the bride? You're Namjoon's special dude aren't you? Rina's safety should be your top most priority isn't it?" He rubs his nape smiling sheepishly. "Actually you're right I was supposed to be with her. The groom insisted on staying by her side, hence I'm here with you."

༄❃༄

Grumbling curses at Namjoon you were walking down the stairs definitely not in a ladylike manner. Instead hopping, hoping to fall off the staircase and burst your head open and die on the spot. This day must remind him what he did to your life and your spirit shall haunt him forever. Might be a childish thought to get back at him. What more could you come up with? Being unarmed and vulnerable.

"Y/N be careful." Jungkook yelled, dreadful of your actions, running in a gown. Recently, he's been either panicking or frightened. Coming to the conclusions all these emotions were felt by him due to your presence around him.

"What a sad thing I didn't slip off that super embellished staircase! Painting the carpet with my blood would be an achievement to remember for ages." Jungkook breathes out relieved seeing you all fine. "Why won't you listen to me? What if something happened to you?"

Flicking his forehead you mocked him. "Am I not your substitute to take care of? Why would you be worried about my well being? It's not like I'm carrying your baby and you'll die out of regret for failing to protect me and the child." His cheeks bloomed red. Averting his gaze away from you. "You're gross to have really dreamt that." Cringing at his abashed frame you comment.

"Your imagination is weird." Namjoon stood behind.you alarming Jungkook. "And why is that so Rina's fiance? Where's your bride? Get over with the formalities already and go ahead and bang. I want a pleasant sleep. This function doesn't permit me to have one."

Jungkook was daunted at the choice of your words. Namjoon held the same expression. "Doesn't it affect you even a bit? Despite being married to you, I'm tying knots with another lady?" Laughing at his retort you clutched onto your stomach.

"Wow, Kim Namjoon I gotta be fascinated with the knowledge you're still hooked on to the part I'm that lovesick, boring Y/N madly in love with you. For a fact that you should be aware of. I'm the happiest human alive on this planet today. Finally I'm free, the tag of you being my so-called husband would be cleared off my name. Hell yesss!! This is what I've been anticipating since the very moment you crushed my dignity and self-respect. Congratulations on your wedding Joonie."

That nickname didn't at all sound sweet. It was a reality check to him. The Y/N that he knew is long lost. The girl who stood in front of him wasn't the one he grew up with since childhood. You were everything he could never imagine you to be. A ferocious lady ready to hunt her prey down at any given second. Eager for an opportunity to exterminate her quarry.