13

“What are the odds of them getting caught?” Namjoon held a pen in his hand. A map was sprawled in front of him. “There's a very high risk they'll be captured soon.” Jungkook replied. “Is there no way to avoid it?” He shook his head. Crushing down his hopes.

“News has spread like wildfire of Y/N being abducted. There's no chance our men could get over it. There's always a reminder that'll keep them on alert of what's about to happen next.” No further talks were shared ahead after his retort.

-???-

“There's always a villian in every story. I just happened to be the most handsome among all of them.” He pinched the bridge of his nose watching your figure squirm in fear. “Oh! Come don't be scared of me. I'm not like your mafia husband who was ready to marry another woman right in front of your eyes.” Handing you a glass of water he sits on the chair.

“If you're assuming that kidnapping me would end you up gaining something from him, you're wrong. He's the sort of man who'd kill his own woman without a second thought to establish his own needs.” Chuckling he spreads his legs. “Then how are you still alive?” His gaze intended a sense of discomfort in you. Moving back on the bed.

“You're decieved by my persona. I'm broken not just by my heart even with my physical appearance. The woman sitting in front of you isn't the one I've ever desired to be. His love was supposed to bring me ecstasy. The day when I confirmed it did he didn't waste a minute to destroy the mirror of deception away from my eyes. I wasn't given a warning or time to be prepared to face it. If it wasn't for that day I'd still believe I'm a strong woman who's capable of fighting this world! He proved me wrong.”

“Never had he considered me as a fierce lady. I was a debilitated being according to him. I tried my best to prove that I'm different. I wasn't a loser. Alas it didn't come true. For I ended up proving him right. Is there a way out of this maze? For me to feel fierce and agile again? I'm incapable of seeking my answers. Kill me, you're wasting your time by having me here.”

There was no sort of regret heard in your speech. He was fascinated for a second.

“Interesting! Really really interesting! I love girls who take a stand for themselves. You need to find that path you were distracted from. You think I'm unaware of your past? I'm well aware I'd get nothing out of you. That isn't the real fun though. Namjoon's going crazy searching for you. And I'm completely loving it.”

A vicious leer imprinted his lips. “I have a deal for you. He murdered your friends and destroyed your life. Why don't you give him a taste of his own medicine? This is your chance to take your revenge from him. One that you've been craving for since eternity.”

Revenge isn't it such a cruel word? No person in their sane mind would opt to join hands with a stranger who promises stars and glitter. The glitter of satisfaction. That'll churn your blood in delight. Feel as if you were the last living person in the world. Granted with never ending wealth.
“I'm in.”

Humans are foul creatures we play and then pray. Pray for our sins to be forgiven. Fearing for consequences we might face in our after-lives. But what if none actually matters at times when you start tallying the sins rendered on you? Will it still be the same? Regret shall haunt nevertheless bliss will always overpower any other feeling.

“We might have been something in the past Kim Namjoon today you're nothing to me. Wish it was indeed nothing. Sadly you owe me something. Your life!”

He smirked while sitting on his chair. “What not better than a wounded lioness craving to retaliate the exhilaration of her pack? Sweet revenge indeed!” His guts shook in excitement.

“What's the plan?” Your orbs had morphed pitch black. Hollowness quite evident in them.

“Nothing comes for free sweetheart so is this revenge. You'll have to marry me, to be able to have what you yearn for.” His assertion wasn't something unexpected. Staying with the mafias you had learnt one thing. They adore making weaklings their puppets. It wasn't gonna be the same this time. Things shall change. A new story would be written. Which would go down in history to remember.

“When's the wedding?” Content with your answer he taps his boot on the wooden floor. “Once you sign those papers you can't back out. Not in this birth.” Chortling you scoffed at his lame behavior.

“Escape? I've been attempting to do that for quite some time now. Reality has been knocked into my lungs making me inhale a new essence of oxygen every second. Rest free I have nothing to cherish or hold onto for me to escape. I'll marry you once I end him, not before that. I don't trust you. For a part I know it won't take you a second to shoot me in my head. You can't have everything the way you fancy it. Not in my case especially. If you want me to be your wife, learn to be a disciplined husband first. Follow rules made out of mercy not your gun.”

He licked his lips, nodding his head. Standing up walking out of the room. Closing the door behind him. “Damn! I love her already, that attitude is something that I'd die for.” Running a hand through his hair a fire could be seen igniting in his eyes. The emergence to claim you as his. “If she demands me to be a merciful man I will be one. Either way she's bound to be mine. Only mine.”

༄❃༄

“Why is it always me who's meant to be left alone? First my parents, now her? Is it that hard for me to be loved?” A glass of whiskey was in Namjoon's left hand, staring at the dark sky. There were stars, twinkling yet he didn't find any sparkle in them.

“These stars are laughing at me. Watching me so damn helpless begging for affection which I never got to experience since my childhood. She tried removing the gangster in me. I pushed her away; she was never meant for this world. Expose herself to my cruelty. I've hurt her in every way I could. And never felt an inch of remorse; it felt right to me. Weak people were like pests in my eyes. She happens to be my favorite pest whom I'd never agree is worthy enough to be cherished.”

“Her innocent orbs and flushed cheeks around me. So naive. Fuck! Why did I never notice the amount of effort she put into impressing me? I did, I fucking did. However, they were for my benefit. Love makes anyone weak. She wasn't an exception. I grabbed my opportunity and hit the jackpot.” Chugging down the bitter liquid he laughed at himself.

“Are you listening to your words Kim Namjoon? You're confessing all your sins with no shame. She has every right to hate me. I was in a haze and misconception she'll never fall out of fall. I've gave her every fucking reason to hate me. Despise my existence. I know her a little too well. For my own disliking. She'll die rather than plead to survive. I've stolen her life the second I broke her trust. She'll definitely cease this opportunity to get rid of herself from this world. Hide her soul far away from me in a place where I can't imagine. If you plan on doing that. You're fucking wrong Kim Y/N!”

Smashing the glass on the ground he stared at the shattered pieces.

“You were born for me. To be mine, I'll hunt you no matter where you hide. You won't leave me alone in this world. When your love is all that keeps me going. A reason for me to be prideful. I have nothing to boast about, except for your foolish affection towards me. Which a corner of my heart unknowingly has treasured extremely. To lengths none could ever envision.”

____
A/N:
I hope y'all remember the italic dialogues are what the characters are thinking in their mind.