15

“We've surrounded the area!!” Jungkook spoke through the earpiece. Namjoon hummed, loading his gun. Hoseok stood by his side. His eyes were dead sharp. It seemed as if it was his woman who was the one abducted and not the other way around. Jungkook had sensed it, but for the man who's lost his calm since the moment his lady had disappeared. He seemed far beyond the word realistic and realization to understand what was happening around him.

“I've taken a quick and thorough survey of this place. It's surrounded by 350 guards and 4 hands men.” Namjoon snapped his head in his direction. “Hands-men?” Blame him or not but he had turned too dumb to understand basic mafia talks at this moment. Hoseok sighed, fisting his hand.

His eyes widened, warning Jungkook. “Have 15 men go along with you. There are hands-men in this area.” Jungkook hiccuped over the call. “Aren't hitmen common in our profession?” Hobi snatches the walkie talkie. “These ain't any common hitmen. They are trained specifically to kill at a spot where none can imagine.” His hiccups continued.

“Ain't that what a hitman is supposed to do?” Namjoon cursed under his breath which the younger one didn't fail to hear. “I'll note that captain.” Quickly hanging up he walked in. His team mates followed along. “Wait- did I just pretend to be a soldier?” It came out louder than usual. Alerting the people around him. His teammates panicked. In no time an army of gangsters stood in front of them. Pointing their guns.

“Fuck! Namjoon Hyung's gonna kill me for this one.” He had only one option to call for backup. Nevertheless he couldn't give away Namjoon's presence to the enemies. A man wearing a mask smirked at him, noticing his tensed figure.

“Don't worry we know your leader is here. Our men would have found him either way. Now come on, call him, let's hear his painful yelps for mercy.”

Listening to his words. The latter's blood convulsed in anger. Marching in front of him, raising his fist in the air. Dodging the punch he held his wrist trapping him. “Such lame tricks don't work on me kid! Don't try getting yourself beheaded. For I don't enjoy fighting with weaklings. That's not what a lethal man would do.” Jungkook let out a chortle.

“You really think I fear you? Even if I had to die the very next moment I wouldn't hesitate to die in the path of being loyal towards my leader and my gang. My weakness is my biggest strength. Unlike you cowards who abduct people and leave them begging for mercy.”

Bryan, the guy who held Jungkook, shoved him backwards. He lands on the ground hurting his nose in the way. Blood seeped through his nasal cavity. His head spun out of agonizing pain. With the little strength left in his body he gathered up the courage to face him.

Bryan laughs at him mockingly. “You ain't scared of anything? What if I tell you I know where your mother is? What is she doing right now?”

Jungkook's lips dried up with the iron taste of blood and saliva that caught up in his throat after the mention of his long lost mother. “You cannot deceive me with such a pathetic excuse.”

Bryan kneels on his right leg and whispers in his ear. “I know you miss her. Jeon Hyerin. The one you lost in an unfateful breakage at your home in Busan. She's still alive. Or maybe she'll be alive for a few minutes. If you obey me I'll let you have the chance to meet her and stay with her forever. All you gotta do is call your leader and tell him you're in danger. My men are already chasing him. You don't want him to be killed by one of our hitmen do you?”

Jungkook quickly shook his head. There were two options in front of him right now. Either he puts everyone's life at stake and saves his mother or forego the innocent one to die to prove his loyalty. It was a life death situation for him. Both of them mattered a lot to him.