Chapter 3 : Run into an Irish cutie ? Yes please!

Hi ! soo this is chapter three yay DANCE PARTY! just kidding okay here it comes...

......................................................................................................

Chapter 3

So here I am lying in bed trying to fall asleep again but ofcourse luck is aaalways on my side...

''WAKE UP SLEEPY HEAD WE HAVE TO GO GROCERY SHOPPING !'' My best friend yells while hitting my face with a pillow. I groan and sit up glaring at her. she just grins so I can see her dimples ohh i can never be mad at her. I smile alittle and get out of bed. Mmmm my carpet is sooo soft and fuzzy, no wait focus !

I walked to my closet and looked behind my shoulder to see that Jenn was wearing a pale blue summer dress with a light brown belt and some blue VANS. Well I'm not much for dresses so I'll just take ...hmmm... white jean short shorts and a black tank top with a black leather jacket. I like leather jackets hehe. And some acid green TOMS. ''And I am ready lesgo!''

We walk up to Blinky ( That's what I call my bright red Toyota Aygo ) and I sat in the driver seat and Jenn in the passenger seat and we're off.

*In The grocery store*

So we are now walking around trying to find things we need. Yay (sarcasm)

'' I know we'll split up and be quicker okay ? '' I suggest to Jenn because we are going slower than turtles. '' umm.. Yea sure '' I was about to run to the sweets when '' But don't buy to much junk food okay ? '' she asks playfully, I groan and roll my eyes then start running like a child.

And ofcourse I run into someone and fall. ''ohh sorry'' I hear an irish accent. ''God I need to get myself a four leaf clover'' I mumble while standing back up and look at who I ran into. To see really beautiful blue eyes. ''So sorry'' I say

Niall's *POV*

I was just walking in the grocery store then I heard someone running I look up to see a girl running this way. before i knew it so was running into me and falling to the floor.''ohh sorry'' I say to the red headed girl. ''God I need to get myself a four leaf clover'' I hear her mumble. I chuckle while she stands up and looks up. I swear I have seen this girl before but where ? That red hair and brown eyes. I was about to ask for her name but was to slow.

'' S ! Come on I got everything we need while you got your run on just hurry ! '' A blond girl yells and chuckles. I look back at the red head to find her looking at me. She smiled at me and waved ''Well sorry I ran into you literally haha bye bye!'' Then she ran away thats when it hits me. THE YOUTUBE GIRL.

Harry's *POV*

What is taking Niall so long ?

''Guys has Niall called or something he is not here yet'' I asked the rest of the band.

''C'mon Harreh He'll be back soon. Come play some COD while we wait''

*10 minutes later*

We heard the door open and close to see a panting Niall running into the room

''Guys...you...will...never...guess...who...I...saw'' He says between pants.

And we all looked at him waiting for him to tell us.

''Who did you see man ?'' Zayn asked curiously.

(A/N : hey chapter 3 haha yay somethings happening in the story tell me what you think)