Chapter 19 : another song and just a dream ?

Hii ! Chapter 19 here so enjoy and don't forget to comment !

Chapter 19

Samantha's *POV*

Right now I am talking to Simon Cowell about my first song. Which I told him I wanted to have something to do with my life experience... I want people to get who I am.

Simon agrees with me.

"So what do want the song to be about ?" He asks I look up at him feeling a little nervous I look into his eyes.

"I was thinking to have it about my first crush ?" I say and start playing with my fingers nervously. "You know because girls all over the world have had them." I say, I then hear Simon chuckling and I look up again.

"Thats a really good idea, but I was thinking maybe you could write it and then we'll see what happens." I nod taking what he just said in... Wait !

"You want me to write the song ?" I say in disbelieve. He nods and laughs. Oh gosh how will I do that ?!

"Well I should go home and start writing then" I say nervously.

"Yeah it was nice seeing you again Sam" Simon says smiling, he is not like i thought he would be.

"Ohh one more thing if I ever go on tour or anything I know this great drummer" I suggest to him thinking of Jenn.

"Yeah cool we'll talk about that later" He says and adds a goodbye. I walk outside and into my car.

Harry's *POV*

-In the morning, his dream-

I look into the beautiful brown eyes while I play with her red hair. She smiles at me and I swear I could melt.

I start to lean in and she does to, we close our eyes and...

"MATE WAKE UUUUUP!" Someone hits me with a pillow and I wake up from my dream, my awesome dream. I groan and look at the blonde lad that just ended something that would never happen in real life, ever ! I will admit I may have a tiny little crush on the girl in my dream even though I have only met her once I was charmed.

"What Niall, wait how did you get in here ?" I ask him. He laughed and ask "You forgot you gave us all spare keys ?" Ohh now I remember. "Ohh yea sorry I forgot." He left the room and I went to put on some clothes. A walked downstairs to see Nialler on the phone.

"Yeah ! So it's okay for is to come over ? Cool ! When ? Okay... Yeah we'll all be coming.... Okay... Yeah see you then... Bye" he says to the person on the other line and then he turns around and sees me.

"Hey Haz" he smiles. Why is he so happy now ?

"Who was that ?" I ask as I walk into the kitchen and start making myself some cereal.

"Oh just Jennifer you know Sam's best friend" I look at him wide eyed.

"What !?"

(A/N: so these chapters are super short but here is number 19)