Chapter 11 : Simon cowell, what just happened ?

Heeeey! So chapter 11 just wow I think i am getting addicted to writing this story but i guess thats a good thing ahahaha. So umm here it is.

Chapter 11

Harry's *POV*

I just woke up like half an hour ago and now I am sitting by the kitchen table eating Cheerios and watching the cute, adorable little red head finish singing 22. She starts to tell her viewers about her and it's really fun how she can talk to the camera like it's a person. When she says she has never been on a date I was very surprised.

I see my phone vibrating on the table and see that it's Zayn.

"Hey man ! Wazz up?" I answer the call.

"SAMANTHA !" Zayn yells into the phone. Wow.

"Umm... Zayn mate it's Harry not Samantha" I say chuckling. I hear him sigh on the phone.

"Harry her name is Samantha i totally forgot she told me when she took my order in Pizza Hut" And it all makes sense now.

"And you are telling me this now?!" I ask shocked.

"Well sorry Harry I just forgot. But has Simon called ?" We sent Simon a video of her to see if he'd find her.

"No" I simply answer. I really want to find this girl.

"Well see you soon Harry. We'll find her okay? Bye" he says before hanging up. I was about to put my phone on the table again but someone else calls. I check the caller I.D.

It says Simon.

Simon's *POV*

"What about my daughter Simon ?" Joey askes worriedly. I admire how good of a father he is.

"Joe, it's not something bad." I say laughing a little. "Did you know she has been putting videos of her singing on the internet ? She is quiet good actually." I tell him.

"Hmm... I didn't even know she liked to sing" he says confused.

"Well she can and I was thinking of offering to sign her." I silently pray he'll let me.

"Well only if she says yes... Here is the address she is at..........." He gives me the address and we say good bye. Now to call the boys to tell them. Let's start with Harry.

"Hello Simon" He says and you can hear how hopefull he is.

"Hey there Harry. It's a funny thing. When you guys sent me the video and I watched it I noticed that I had seen this girl before." I pause for a little while then start again. "I know her father Harry." He didn't say anything for a while.

"Wait so it's just that easy ?" He asks not beliving it.

"Well Harry, she has to agree to be signed" I say hoping to god she'll say yes.

Jenn's *POV*

Sam went to the store. So I'm here alone. With nothing to do and no one to talk t- DING DONG.

I walk to the door and open it to see THE Simon Cowell there smiling.

"You must be Jenn" he says smiling some more.

I look at him unsure.

"Yeah that's me" i decide to be nice. Pleaseee Sam don't come home now.

"Is Samantha here ?" He asks still smiling probably hoping I won't shut the door in his face.

"Uhh... She is not here at the momen-" as soon as I say that I see Blinky parking infront of the house. Oh no!

Simon looks wher I'm looking and Sam looks up. Simon waves and well... Sam is really shocked.

"Uhh Hi ?" She says and looks at me confused.

"Hi Samantha I know people that have seen your videos and they sent them to me hoping I would sign you" Simon says talking to Sam.

"Uh... Mr. Cowell umm... Sir." Sam stutters and I chuckle she has never been good with older people. I think Simon sees that cause he smiles at my stuttering best friend.

"I'm not really sure that I want to" she finally says. Smiling akwardly. Wait...what!?

"Sam... I think you should try it" I tell her and she looks up unsure.

"I mean who would it hurt ?" I reason. She sighs.

"I can't belive you are talking me into doing this!" She says laughing at the end. This is when I realise we are still outside.

"Um... Mr. Cowell would you like to come in ?" I ask akwardly. Thats when they realise it too.

"That would be nice" he says smiling as we walk inside the house. Sam still looks unsure.

"Samantha I know this is alot but you will have time to adjust to the idea. It will take some time to find your style in music and to write songs" Simon tries to comfort her. And she just nods.

"So we can like tell no one until then ?" And you can see in her eyes that she is...

Samantha's *POV*

Terrified.

I am so terrified. I would have to perform and be in interviews and be a rolemodel. Okay Sam breath in and out. You can do this. I walk slowly to the computer to do what I have always wanted to do.

Make a twitter account. Jenn comes up behind me.

"Sam what are you... Oh finally" she says when she sees what I am doing.

"Well we will talk soon Samantha. The boys will be happy to hear you accepted." He says walking to the door. Boys ?

"Uhhh... Simon ?" I say stopping him. "What boys ?" I ask confused like really confused.

"Well One Direction ofcourse" He says.

"Oh haha well can we though not tell any one yet ?" I ask getting that panicky feeling again.

"Sure we won't tell any one yet. Bye Sam." He then walks out.

Suddenly a wild Jenny appears and hugs the life out of me.

What just happened ?

(A/N: well here it is. I am hoping it will be easy to write when she meets the boys. Officially. So pleeeease TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK! Comment and vote ?)