Chapter 22 : Someone is angry !

Sorry guys ! My Ipad deleted my original chapter 22 so if this one isn't good then I'm sorry !

Chapter 22

Harry's *POV*

I just can't tell her.

I can not look into those breath taking brown eyes and say " I like you ! "

And why can't I do it you ask... Ohh because it's hard being the confidant Harry near her. She brings me down to earth.

You know what... F- it I am going to tell her.

I look at her where she is still eating breakfast and drinking juice because everyone else is asleep. She notices me looking and smiles at me. I feel myself blushing a little bit. Okay c'mon just say it !

"Sam I-" and I freeze. She stares at me an I feel my face getting hotter.

"Sam I reall-" I try again but she interrupts me.

''Harry is everything okay ? You can tell me I mean we're friends right ?" Ohh.... Okaaay. So my crush told me we're friends... Ouch.

Sam's *POV*

It's been roughly an hour since me and Harry talked and ever since then he has been kind of mean to me...

I wonder why ?

Louis' *POV*

Harry has been kind of weird this afternoon... What's up with him ?

"Hey Harry ?" Sam said as she walked into the kitchen where we were talking. I look up at her and smile... I mean she is letting us stay here and let us drink our arses off last night... Is it weird that my hangover isn't that bad ?

"What ?" Harry spat at her angrily. Okaaaaay now I'm confused !

Harry's *POV*

"What ?" I spat at her angrily. I know what you're thinking... Didn't I just say she was my crush ? Well yeah but if she sees us as just friends it hurts alot. But what hurts more is when I looked up at her after I was said that.

"Well sorry !" She said and ran upsairs. Lou looked at me with a 'WTF ?' Look and now I feel worse !

What do I do ?

Samantha's *POV*

What did I do ?

Why is he so angry ?

"Hey guyzz it's been a while since the last time so here is me singing You need me I don't need you by Ed Sheeran." I say to the camera and start strumming on my guitar.

I don't want to bruise your ears

Or hurt you again

But I got back-stabbed by a black cab

When I needed a friend

Now I'm in town, break it down, thinking of making a new sound

Playing a different show every night in front of a new crowd

That's you now, ciao, seems that life is great now

See me lose focus, as I sing to you loud

And I can't, no, I won't hush

I'll say the words that make you blush

I'm gonna sing this now

See, I'm true, my songs are where my heart is

I'm like glue, I stick to other artists

I'm not you, now that would be disastrous

Let me sing and do my thing and move to greener pastures