Chapter 17 : long twitter name

Hii! Another update ? Aren't you guys getting sick of me ? No JK

Chapter 17

Samantha's *POV*

-after the park-

"Wow !" I say as we walk inside.

"Yeah ! Who knew boys had sooo much energy ?" Jenny exclaims as we both fall face firat in the couch. I look up to see Jenn getting up from the sofa.

"Hey wanna order pizza so we... You know don't have to cook ?" She says while making her way to the phone.

"Uhh... Sure you can order and I will go put on my pajamas !" I say and start running upstairs.

I finally get to my room after almost falling like five times. In my defense I'm not the best runner. Hehe.

I find my heart pajama pants and a t-shirt that says don't trust boys. And my favorite bunny slippers and then I walk slowly downstairs so I don't like fall and break my neck and die ! Or worse... Get a bruise !!!

When I enter the kitchen I see a pizza on the kitchen table hmm...

"Did I take that long ?" I ask hoping the answer is no.

"Haha yeah I went up to check on you but you were walking kind of slowly down the stairs ?" So I decided to leave you to it.

I laugh a little. "Well it was only so I would't fall" I try to argue but end up laughing my ass of with my best friend in the world.

"Okay okay let's eat" she says and we grab some plates.

Harry's *POV*

Wow those girls are fun to hang out with. I walk over to my room and open the computer and log into twitter. I search for @Samantha_Diamond but nothing came up. I give up and just watch her videos her voice is so calming and soon I fall asleep.

Jenn's *POV*

"Hey !" Sam suddenly says. And jumps up to find her computer.

"What buttercup ?" I ask the exited little red head.

"I forgot to make myself a twitter" she comes back with the macbook.

"Hmm..." She says and starts tapping on the buttons. "Okay now I officially have twitter." She says proudly like she just met Johnny Depp.

"And..." I say.

"I am now known as @I_am_justAnobody" she says.

"Isn't that kind of long ?" I say hoping she'll change it to like @sammy_D or something normal... But then again Sam is never normal.

"It is not ! It's fine okay?" She says defensively. I laugh at her and she crosses her arms and pouts.

"Awee sowwy Sammyabear it's not to long okay ?" I say in a baby voice. She smiles widely.

"Okay what do you wan-" she starts but her phone interrupts. She picks it up and answers.

"Yellow ?" She looks at me wide eyed. What ?

"Ohh Hi Mr. Cowell"

Ohh...

(A/N: haha another update ! Here you go)