Chapter 6 : A beach trip and a bump on the head ? OUCH

Yaaay chapter 6 finally!

So I have alot of homework :P not but here is another chappie!

Chapter 6

"Made a wrong turn once or twice..." I woke up to my alarm singing perfect by P!nk. Love this song.

I got out of bed and walked barefoot to the closet. Hmmm... Think think think what do you want to wear today... Oh i know!

I thought as I pulled out hot pink high waisted shorts and a black tank top, to top the look I put on a white blazer and some light pink flats with tiny blue bows on them. Now I am ready for the day!

I skip town the stairs and into the kitchen. I grabbed a bowl and poured lucky charms into the powl after that I opened the fridge and got some milk.

THUD

Suddenly a really tired looking Jenny.

"Well I just woke up by falling out of bed, what about you ?" She asked trying to smile. Key word trying.

"I woke up to singing birds and with a smile on my face !" I answer smiling while she glares at me

"Hey wanna go to the beach today or something ?" I ask getting exited.

"Yeah, sure what time"

Harry's *POV*

"What do you guys wanna do today ?" Louis asked all of us while we just chilling at my flat.

"Can we go to the beach It's been a while since we went the last time" Liam askes hopefully.

Hmm... The beach that could be fun.

"Yea sure" I answer smiling slightly.

"LET'S GO TO THE BEACH-EACH LET'S GO GET A WAVE THEY SAY WHAT THEY GONNA SAY" Louis yells while jumoing around. Ohh god my best friend everyone ! Que the applaus.

We all agreed that we would go around 14:00 because its 13:00 right now and we have to get ready.

The guys go home to get ready and I go upstairs to find swim shorts (A/N sorry that is the only word that came to mind)

Sam's *POV*

I got my red strapless bikini with little white polka dots out of a drawer and put it on and took my red hair up into a messy bun.

I walked to my desk and took my raybans. I put some shorts on and a crop top over my bikini and went to find Jenn.

When I got into the living room I saw Jenny on the computer.

"Hey what are ou doing ?" I ask

"Huh ? Oh yea I'm just checking twitter did you know people are talking alot about you on it ?" She looks exited pff... Like I'm famous or something.

"Okay Jenn cool, Lets go now ?" I plead because its been a long time since we went to the beach. She nods and stands up then I see she is wearing blue shorts and a white tank top, you can see the teal bikini through the top.

*At the beach*

We put the towels on the sand and layed down starting to put sunblock on our skin.i got up and took of my crop top and shorts and when i was going to lie down again a football hits my head.

"Owwwie" I whine like a little kid.

"Ohh I am so sorry for my friends" A brown haired boy with brown eyes said smiling slightly.

"Hey have I seen you befo..." He starts to say but stops wide eyed, and i'm standing here not knowing what to do.

Soon he snaps out of it smiling. I raise my eyebrows.

"What's your name love ?" He askes kindly. I open my mouth to tell him my name but get cut off by another boy far away.

"Liam come on don't take so long !" A boy with familiar blond head of hair calls.

The boy I assume is Liam groans and starts walking away. After he takes a few steps he turns around and smiles.

"Bye nice too meet you" he says waving. I wave back and smile.

Liam's *POV*

Damn it Nialler.

(A/N: so they go to the beach yaay! Tell me what you yhink pretty please? Xoxo ~S)