Chapter 23 : Sammy & Zayn day !

Hi ! So I was bored and decided to make another chapter ! Read the A/N in the end !!!

Chapter 23

Sam's *POV*

I started to find a casual outfit for mine and Zayn's day right away. I walk up to my closet and pick out black jeans with alot of holes in them, that I made. I also got a light green, almost mint, jack wills hoodie and some ight green converse and yes I do have a weird obsession with converse shoes !

I put my red hair in a messy bun and applied a small amount of make up. I grab my Phone and wallet and shove them into my purse then I head downstairs to see Zayn waiting for me.

"Sorry I took so long." I apologize to him. He chuckles and shakes his head.

"Sam... Louis takes longer to get ready !" He says while laughing.

"Hey I heard that Zayn !!!" I hear Louis yell from the kitchen I'm guessing.

I laugh at the silly boys and then look up at Zayn.

"What are we going to do today ?" I ask as we start to walk out side. He smiles and turns to me.

"We are going bowling !" He says excitedly. Oh no ! I made a face and he looked at me confused.

"I am rubbish at bowling Zayn." He laughs and opens the door to the passenger seat in my car.

"Well that's good for me then." He says and sits down. I groan and sit in the driver seat and stick my tongue out a him while he laughs some more. I start driving while he tells me where to turn.

-At the bowling alley-

We walk inside and there is no one inside except the people who work here. I look at Zayn to ask if he's sure it's open. He smiles.

"I asked if they could close the bowling alley and let us play." He said.

"I thought you would like that." He smiled sweetly. I smile back and hug him for being so nice. And we started playing.

-After the game-

"Wow you were not kidding, you are rubbish at bowling." Zayn said laughing his ass of. I pout and give him the Bambi eyes.

"Don't be mean." I say and look at the floor.

"Awwh ! Did I hurt wittle Sammy's feelings ?" Zayn said in a baby voice and I nod.

"I'm sowwy Sammy." He keeps talking in a baby voice.

"Is okay Zaynie !" I say back in a baby voice and hug him while he laughs.

We walk back to the car. Zayn holds my hand, in a friendly way, and we swing them back and forth.

"Are we going to my house now ?" I ask as we get in the car. Zayn grins at me.

"Nope." He says still grinning. "We are going to the beach." He says and I smile. The beach is my favorite place ever !

Niall's *POV*

Harry came downstairs in a pretty bad mood.

"Hey Harry." Jennifer says happily while she bakes cupcakes. Harry doesn't even look her way.

"Yeah whatever." And she rolls her eyes. Louis looks at Harry unamused.

"Where's Zayn." Harry asks as he starts to make tea. Me and Louis look at him and then at eachother. It is so crystal clear that he likes her and it will be funny to see how he reacts when we tell her where Zayn is.

"Oh he's just spending some quality time with Samantha." Louis says and you can see Harry turning red from anger or jealousy.

Samantha's *POV*

We get to the beach and just started walking near the ocean. And just talking and laughing. Soon we just sit down on the sand and stay in a comfortable silence looking at the waves.

"What's up with Harry ?" I finally ask and Zayn looks at me and sighs.

You don't see it ?" He asks while I play with the sand.

"See what ? What am I supposed to see ? I thought me and Harry were friends but he has been so mean lately !" I say angry at how confused I am.

"He has to tell you Sam. He is the only one that can." Is all that he said before he stood up and offers me his hand, I take it and he helps me stand up. He picks me up bridal style and i giggle like crazy.

He starts to walk towards the ocean.

"NO !" I scream and start thrashing around in his arms. He laughs and keeps walking.

"Zayn do not do it !" I say and keep moving. Suddenly everything is ice cold. I stand up to see Zayn rolling around in the sand laughing and holding his stomach. I walked over to him and straddled him so he couldn't roll around anymore. I dipped my head a little bit so the water in my red hair leaks on his face.

"Ahh ! Sammy stop !" He says while laughing. He pushed me off so now we are both dying of laughter on the beach... Hmm we look like a couple of maniacs.

After a couple of minutes we started to get calmer and we got up. I noticed the sun was about to set. Wow the day went by so quickly I think to myself as we walk to the car and get in. While I drive home Zayn plays with the radio soon decides to stop on a channel that is playing the song warzone with The Wanted.

-At Sam's house-

Me and Zayn run inside and when we get there we face an angry looking Harry. Zayn stops laughing and they both look at me. Now I am so confused.

Harry's *POV*

When they walked in all giggly it made me sick... Or jealous. They noticed my anger and stopped laughing.

"Sam can I talk to you in the kitchen ?" I ask nicely, surprising her. She nods and we walk into the kitchen.

"Okay I know you noticed how mean I was." I say and she nods looking down. I sigh.

"Sam I never wanted to hurt you... It just seemed like a good idea at the time so I wouldn't get hurt." I say and she looks confused... Kind of like a lost puppy.

"Sam I like you... Alot." I said it. I finally said it.

Jennifer's *POV*

"Sam I like you... Alot." Okay yeah yeah yeah we're eavesdropping so what ? We all silently cheered that he finally said it.

"Uh... Harry..." Oh no Sam do not say what I think you're going to say.

"I like you and all that but as a friend. I mean we've only known eachother for a few days."

"Oh yeah ! I guess I understand." We hear him say and then he stormed past us and out of the house.

"Well I guess are sleep over is over." Niall says trying to be funny... I laugh at his lame attempt and the lads go to their own flats.

"Sam ?" I say as I go into the kitchen to see her sitting on the floor, head in her hands and closed eyes.

"Sammy you okay ?" I ask as I sit beside her. She looks up at me.

Samantha's *POV*

It felt so wrong to say that to Harry

I just wanted to say...

(A/N: CLIFFHANGER ! Hahaha jk ! Please tell me what you think and can I have atleast 2 votes ?)