Chapter 16 : song, introductions and fun ?

Hii so I don,t have alot to say just umm... Enjoy ? And comment what you think ! I need to know.

Chapter 16

So it's one o'clock and I have time to spare. So I go to my desk and take. Light green notebook and sit on bed hmm...

Is this a crush ? By Samantha D.

Is this a crush ?

When I get butterflies in my tummy

If you say my name

You tease me and taunt me,

Does that mean you like me to ?

Or am I just another silly girl to you.

I told my friends about you

And about how you make me feel

They laughed in my face and said:

Keep on dreaming he'll never notice you!

In school today you smiled at me.

I blushed and felt like flying

Do you like me ?

Is this a crush ?

When I feel like crying when I see you with another girl.

Making her happy and not me.

She's all pink.

I'm all blue.

She wears dresses, skirts and high heels

I wear jeans, shorts and sneakers

She has make up on every day

And me ? Hah no way !

Is this a crush ?

When I try every thing to get you to see me.

When I thinknof how our life would be together

Is this a crush... Or am I in love ?

I write the words down and read them over. Yeah I think I'll just fix it later. I walk to the closet and open it to find something to wear. Okay I am meeting five cute guys four of which I have already met before. Soo jeans, t-shirt and a leather jacket ? Yea sounds good.

I get dressed in orange jeans and white t shirt, I have a black bra on so you can see the outlines of it through the t-Shirt, whoopsie ! Ohh well to late to change my mind now. I take the leather jacket which is black and put on some bright yellow converse, and walk down the stairs to see Jenn.

She is wearing a high waisted flower patterned skirt that's all flowie at the end and goes to like mid thigh. A white tank top and a light brown blazer to top it of she has light pink ballerina flats. Awwe so cute !

"Wow do you look cute !" I say as i walk over to her.

"Well you look rather hot as well" she says trying to sound posh but the word 'hot' ruined it.

I laugh. "Okay lets go!" And we're of.

*At the park*

Okay me and J walk into the park and look for five bo-

"HAZ THEY'RE HERE" I here someone yell. When I look over the boys are there looking at us smiling, like they don't want to scare us away. Haha. Us running from cute guys ? It's always the other way around. We make our way over and they all stand up.

"Hi I'm Samantha but Jenn here calls me Sam" I say trying not to sound shy.

"Hi Sam it's nice to formally meet you." Irish blondie says. "Ohh by the way I'm Niall" He introduces himself and offers his hand to shake. I shake his hand and look at beach boy, he smiles. Awwe he looks like a puppy !

"Hi Sam I'm Liam" I shake his hand aswell. Then it's pizza hut guys turn.

"Hey Sam My name is Zayn" I smiles too. Wow they are all really happy.

"Okay cool and I already know you are Louis" I say pointing at the exited boy wearing red pants. "And you are Harry" I say pointing at Curly. They nod.

"And this is my Best friend and partner in crime Jennifer !" I say pointing at her. "But I call her Jenn."

"Okay" Louis says. "Now that we all know eachother let's have some fun !" He yells.

Uh-oh

(A/N: I wrote a song for this chapter it's the first one i've written so tell me what you think aaaand yaay ! They finally meet ! So what will happen next ? Xx ~S)