Chapter 26: Date !

Hi ! So sorry this took so long but I had school and then I got sick yesterday so I wasn't in an updating mood but here is chapter 26 !

Chapter 26

Harry's *POV*

Finally I'm going on a date with her ! After she told me she liked me I went to the boys to plan an ideal date for her something simple but romantic seems like something she would love... Right ?! So I told her to be casually dressed and now I'm just putting on dark jeans with a white button-up and a black jacket.

I walk out side hoping that the guys did what I asked them to do. I get to my car and start driving to Sam and Jenn's place.

Once I get to their door I take five deep breaths and knock.

Should I have picked something else to wear ?

Will she hate the date ?

Will sh-

"Hi." A breathtaking girl says as she opens the door. My jaw dropps and I hand her the white rose because I remember her saying she loved how pure they looked and her eyes sparkled when she saw the rose. She took it inside and came back outside to me and we made our way to my car.

Sam's *POV*

He remembered the white rose !! He is so sweet ! So now we're in his car and he won't tell me where we're going. He suddenly parks the car and gets out he comes to my side of the car and opens it for me like a gentleman.

"We're walking the rest of the way." He says smiling slightly. I nod and we start walking. His hand brushes against mine a couple of times and I don't think it's accidental so I took his hand in mine and saw him blush. I smik at this as we walk in comfortable silence.

After a while we started asking eachother random questions and soon Harry stopped in a park.

Harry's *POV*

We arrive at the park and I start leading her thipe right way. The weather man said it wouldn't rain so I decided to have the date outside.

We got to the picnic I asked the guys to set up while I got ready and I saw in the corner of my eye four boys running away. Those boys !

I look at Sam to see her mouth open and her eyes wide. Phew !

Sam's *POV*

Wow ! There's a red and white checkered cloth on the grass and there are a lot of white rose petals all over. There is some food that I can't see what is... Simply amazing !

We sat down and then I saw the food clearly. Hamburgers...

I burst out laughing and Harry looked at me worriedly. I smile at him reassuringly.

"Hamburgers ? Haz I love this date already !" I say as he breathes a sigh of relief. We start eating and talking.

"So how's it going with Simon and all that." He says and I smile thinking about recording.

"I'm recording I'd lie tomorrow !" I squeal like a pig in excitement and Harry watches in amusement. We finish our hamburgers and chips then he picks something out of a picnic basket.

"Want dessert ?" He asks and then pulls out... A gun!! No just kidding he pulled out Oreo's ! OMG ! I love this kid !

"Yaaay!!" I start dancing as he gives me one. Suddenly I feel something wet on my nose and I look up. Then it starts pouring. Harry groans and mutters.

"Weather men are liars." As he stands up. Hmm... I get up and take his hands, he looks at me confused. I look into his eyes and all of the sudden I'm not soaking wet anymore it's just me and him. He starts leaning in and I do too. Finally our lips meet and I wrap my hands around his neck while his go around my waist.

Too soon for my taste we pulled away but of course being human and all we need air so... Haha !

He rests his forehead on mine and smiles cheekily. I probably have the same smile on my face.

"Samantha Diamond... Will you be my girlfriend ?" He asks and I already know the answer.

"HELL YEAH !" I scream and he laughs at me. I kiss him again and then we start walking to the car with all the wet picnic stuff.

Jenn's *POV*

I'm checking twitter and there I see that everyone is freaking out because Harry Styles of One Direction has been seen with a mystery red head. The guys told is they were One Direction a few days ago and honestly I like their songs but they're just normal guys so we didn't care really. So I'm on the couch and Titanic is playing on the tv then I hear something outside

Sam's *POV*

We're at my door.

"Bye perfection." He says and winks. I blush and laugh.

"Bye Harry." I say as I kiss him.

He walks to his car and when he turns around I blow him a kiss and he pretends to catch it. I giggle and shake my head. I walk inside to see a happy Jenny.

"You guys are SO cute !" I laugh at my eaves dropping Bff.

"Well I would hope so considering he's my boyfriend." I say and her mouth drops. We jump around for a while and then go to the living room to watch Titanic. Next thing I know... We're asleep.

-Next Day-

I get up from the couch and crack my back, painfully. I check the time too see that I have too see Simon soon. Shoot !

I run too the bathroom and take a shower. Not daring too look in the mirror after falling asleep with wet hair.

I wash and shampoo. Like always and then dry myself and my hair.

I put on white shorts and a light brown, long sleeve V neck sweater. I also put on light brown VANS and my hair in a messy pony tail. Then I'm out the door with my car keys, phone and an apple for breakfast.

(A/N: Soooo Sarry ! Haha sorry this took so long like I said I was sick yesterday and well I really lovee when you guys comment so PLEASE ! Tell me what you think !!! Keep voting and commenting and P.S. if you want a dedication just ask !)