Chapter 31 : I Got Lucky

Hi ! I don't have a lot to say accept comment, vote and fan !... If you want ! Haha

And thank you 1DItsNotObsession for that awesome Fandom name !!

Chapter 31

Sam's *POV*

Another show done and my heart is beating and body buzzing with excitement. The feeling I get when I see and perform for my fans is un explainable. My breaths were uneven and Jenn was jogging up to me.

"God ! That is such a rush ! I never get used to it." She says and wraps an arm around my shoulder. I nod, hardly hearing what she's saying because the crowd was so loud. We made our way outside and saw some fans there waiting so both of us decided to say 'hey'.

They started screaming and it sounded very high pitched.

"Heey you guys thank you for coming tonight ! It made us so happy." I say and try to act as normal as possible, management didn't want me to be a "child".

"Oh MY GOOOOD ! I am meeting Jam right now ! Fangirling." Some girl says/screams. We laugh at this.

"Uhh... Jam ?" I ask her and all of the girls there look shocked.

"That is your and Jenn's sismance name." A very small one says in a 'duh' tone. I look at Jenn and she looks at me, we smile and hug. The girls aww and take a lot of pictures. We sign some pictures and CD's and start walking towards the bus. I run to the little kitchen thing, get an apple and go to my bunk.

I reach for my laptop and connect my beats headphones into it and start listening to The Way with Ariana Grande and Mac Miller. Soon I feel my eyelids get very heavy.

#DREAM/FLASHBACK#

Jenn was starting to stir and soon I see those blue eyes and by the look on her face she doesn't remember what happened before she fell asleep.

"Good morning ?" She says but it sounds like a question. I walk over to her and sit down beside her.

Jenn's *POV*

She walks over to me and sits down beside me. She's staring at my arms and when I look down it all comes back, not just what happened when Sam found me but, all the nasty comments, people telling me I'm a nobody who can't do anything, my mum telling me I was a waist of air, it all came back in flashbacks and echoes.

I felt warm touch on the scars and I realize I had closed my eyes and now tears were running down my face and Sam's. She pulls me into a hug ant whispers things to me like... You are so beautiful, my life would be empty without you etc.

#DREAM/FLASHBACK END#

My eyes shot open and they are full of tears.

I feel something tickle my left cheek and l look over and scream...

Jenn's *POV*

I hear Sam scream and I know she found out Harry's here... We've been planning this for so long, seriously Harry was dying of excitement counting the days like a child on christmas. My phone vibrates signalling I have a text.

From: ?

Will you meet up with me or ?

Sam's *POV*

Not because I was scared... No of course not, as soon as I screamed I saw a pair of green eyes that were filled with worry.

I screamed because I was so happy... But it is all a dream I just know it.

"You're not here... I'm dreaming right now." I say and start standing up. He laughs his sexy chuckle.

"Surpriseee." He says and hugs me from behind and pinches my cheek.

"See... You're not dreaming." He says quietly and kisses my temple. I turn around and kiss him on the lips.

This soon turns into a make out session but we break apart to breath and start watching romantic comedies on my MacBook and cuddling until we both fall asleep.

-Middle of the night-

I squint my eyes open even though everything is dark. I feel Harry's arms around me and hear Jenn snoring (Tihi) on my tour bus and all I'm thinking is...

I got Lucky

~THE END~

(A/N: Sorry ! Ahaha what is happening with Jenn ? but... The sequel will be up soon !! There will be drama in it so I'm looking forward to writing it ! Comment, Vote and fan ?!)