Chapter 24: Likes

Hi !

So I hope you guys like this fan fic. I have alot if reads but don't know what you think about it so please tell me ?

Chapter 24

Samantha's *POV*

I just wanted to say...

I like you too.

But I don't know if I really do and I don't want to hurt Harry or get hurt myself. Jenn gets up and starts making my favorite... Hot chocolate. Mmmm...

Jannifer's *POV*

Sam looks deep in thought so I thought I would make her some hot chocolate.

"Mmmm..." I hear her say and I smile. Sam old food loving Sam.

Liam's *POV*

Harry has been locked in his room and will only talk to me, Niall and Louis. He has this crazy idea that Zayn likes Sam too. But we have tried to tell him other wise.

My phone vibrates and I check the caller I.D.

Sammy D

"Hey Sam." I say to the phone.

"Hey Liam I was thinking if I could talk to you about a... Problem of mine." She says after a while. A problem ?

"A problem ? Sam is everything alright ?" I say getting panicked. Then I hear her laugh on the phone and I get instantly more relaxed.

"It's nothing serious Li just come over to my house Jenn's at work... She would kill me if she knew !" And now I'm curious.

"Okay I'll be over soon." I say and hang up. I start to jog to the door at Harry's flat... We decided to stay here the rest of the night for him. The guys look up at me and I notice Harry's out of his room.

"Where are you going Liam ?" Harry asks me. I can't tell him I'm going to see Sam. Think, Liam think !

"I'm going to see Andy." I say and he nods believing my lie.

-At Sam's house-

I knock on the door and soon Sam opens it and hugs me instantly. I wrap my arms around her small figure.

"What's wrong Sam ?" I ask her when she let's me in. She walks to the living room and sits on the couch I do the same and look at her waiting for a response. She puts her head in her hands.

"Liam I am so confused." She says and looks at me with a sad expression.

"Confused about what Sam ?" I ask to try and make sense of this. She sighs and looks at her nails that are painted a light rose pink color.

"It... Felt so wrong saying that to Harry... And hurting him so much." She says and I am about to ask how... But she beats me to it.

"When he says he liked me... A lot... I guess I wanted to say that I liked him too and that everytime he looks at me I get theese butterflies in my stomach, I blush when he talks to me, even though he doesn't notice it... But I don't think I like him as much as he likes me. And I don't want to hurt him more than I already have." She says and starts crying.

Sam's *POV*

Liam hugs me.

"I know you don't want to hear this but he is really hurt." He says and makes me feel all guilty.

"Yeah I kinda thought that but... I know I'll just end up hurting him in some way !" I say as I put my face in my hands. Whyy is life so complicated ?

"You could tell him ?" He makes it sound like a question and I look at him and into his big brown eyes that are a little lighter than mine. He looks at my hair and starts to play with it while I giggle.

"Okay... I'll do it." I say after sometime and he looks at me surprised.

"Like right now." I say as I stand up, he jumps up from his seat and starts to run towards the door and I follow him.

-At Harry's flat-

Harry's *POV*

Liam's been one for some while but it's always like that when he goes to see Andy. I hear a knock on the door, but the other guys didn't so I get up. I walk towards the door and open it to see a shocking thing...

Sam.

She looks sad and lost. Liam runs inside and pushes me into the hallway he then closes the door and locked it.

"Uh... Hi." Sam said to try to make it less awkward... Like I didn't just tell her how I felt and well she basically friendzoned me.

"Harry." She sighs.

"I'm sorry I lied to you." She says tearing up. What is she talking about ? Lying to me ? She must've seen my confused face because she then explains.

"I really like you too... A lot." She says and smiles just a little bit.

Those were all the words I needed to make me the happiest man in the world.

I smile showing my dimples and then I hug her...

You're probably yelling right now: WHY DIDN'T YOU KISS HER YOU IDIOT!

Well I know for a fact that she does not want her first kiss here.

(A/N: so I updated!!! All three fan fics sooo check the others out ? Btw comment !!! I want to know what you think...

P.S. two votes and two comments for the next one !!!!)